“Absolutely Superior”

Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw
Ranked #1 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I highly recommend this hotel without hesitation. The staff is superior and ensures a most enjoyable stay. The location may not be the most desired, but it is simply worth the drive from any location in the Atlanta area because of the superior service you receive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Sorry for the delay in responding to your comment.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. I am glad to know that your enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This Hampton is conveniently located next to everything and is a very nice hotel on the inside and very well staffed. The rooms were clean and breakfast service was well stocked and staffed. WiFi worked well, gym was small but functional and there was always coffee available.

Room Tip: One elevator so if the hotel is busy higher floors will have a wait.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I must say this is one of the best Hampton Inns I have stayed in in a long time. The rooms were very clean. I even liked how the outlets were on the night stands as oppose to the near the floor outlets. I was able to plug my cell phone (my alarm clock) and CPAP machine right next me. That is very important to me! The front staff was very friendly and very funny! The lady in the breakfast area made some homemade banana nut bread that would make you want to slap your momma! It was sooooo good! It felt like I was at home even though I was away on business. Great experience and I hope to stay there again when I come to Atlanta.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stay at this hotel every year for one night on our was to Florida and every year it just keeps getting better. Friendly staff, clean room, and great prices. The location for us is excellent as this is our stopping point in our travels. Many restaurants close by for that evening meal or just relax and have a drink.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel met and exceeded all of my expectations. The only issue I experienced was Wi-Fi. All of the staff were extremely friendly. The complementary breakfast was the best I have seen in a long time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 April 2014

After becoming very dissatisfied with the Hampton Inn in Marietta GA, we decided to try Kennesaw. It was an excellent decision. Very clean and comfortable and extremely quiet, which we appreciated after a long day on the road. We can highly recommend this Inn and definitely will stay here again.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Friendly, helpful staff. Room was clean and bed was clean and comfy. Breakfast was very good and the area was nice. Lots of restaurants close-by. Friendly and efficient check-in. Good value for the price.