“Wedding Party”

Ranked #1 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Jacksonville, United States
“Wedding Party”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Our family made a trip to Marietta for our granddaughter's wedding. I booked 2 rooms and 2 adjoining rooms. They were of typical Hampton quality as expected. The staff here were friendly and helpful, just as I expected from Hampton.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Again, thanks for your time.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My Wife and I went to Atlanta Ga.for a training class for our business,we only stayed one nite,but was very pleased with the room.We have been using the Hilton Chain for over 15 years.We then went to Savannah Ga.to celebrate our 35th Anniversary,and stayed at another Hilton property,Hilton Garden Inn,and again very pleased.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Another great Hampton experience! Very conveniently located, super friendly staff, very clean property & rooms, very comfortable beds, excellent selections for breakfast each morning that were replenished often. We will definitely stay at this Hampton Inn when in the area again for business or personal travel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thanks for taking the time to comment on our property. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Ormond Beach
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This Hampton is in a very nice location with plenty of choices for dining and shopping nearby. Staff is very accomodating and the hotel is very clean. The complimentary breakfast has a nice array of choices and a comfortable setting.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Delrenia B, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this review, 28 May 2014

Knoxville, United States
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I highly recommend this hotel without hesitation. The staff is superior and ensures a most enjoyable stay. The location may not be the most desired, but it is simply worth the drive from any location in the Atlanta area because of the superior service you receive.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Sorry for the delay in responding to your comment.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. I am glad to know that your enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This Hampton is conveniently located next to everything and is a very nice hotel on the inside and very well staffed. The rooms were clean and breakfast service was well stocked and staffed. WiFi worked well, gym was small but functional and there was always coffee available.

Room Tip: One elevator so if the hotel is busy higher floors will have a wait.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this review, 28 May 2014

Rock Hill, South Carolina
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I must say this is one of the best Hampton Inns I have stayed in in a long time. The rooms were very clean. I even liked how the outlets were on the night stands as oppose to the near the floor outlets. I was able to plug my cell phone (my alarm clock) and CPAP machine right next me. That is very important to me! The front staff was very friendly and very funny! The lady in the breakfast area made some homemade banana nut bread that would make you want to slap your momma! It was sooooo good! It felt like I was at home even though I was away on business. Great experience and I hope to stay there again when I come to Atlanta.