Red Roof Inn Atlanta Kennesaw
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Kennesaw)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I got a great deal on this Red Roof Inn. And in this case you get more than you pay for. The location is excellent (right off of I-75). There is lots nearby! That is good... except during rush hour when nearby traffic is awful! The room was clean and comfortable. It could use some updating. Some of the furnishings look a bit older. The staff was friendly and everything worked as it should. I wish it had continental breakfast like some Red Roof Inns do. But that's no big deal. There was coffee! I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

It was clean but dusty on the third floor. Beds were not the most comfortable. The price was right. If I could only rate the girl at the front desk last night it would be a 5. She was great. Short drive of the highway and I need 200 characters to hit submit there got it

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Learncpr5202
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

This place needs refurbishing badly. Also, the carpet and bedspreads were dirty. No amenities really -- they provide one tiny packet of Kleenex. The location was convenient for me and there were lots of restaurants close by. No breakfast for guests.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Had stayed many times there over 20 years, traveling with business, I booked in for another week long stay. They were remodeling, which I understand, but the night manager was a total jerk. This happened several months ago. Asked about wireless, as I had gone through tech support which told me hotel was turned off, he/manager was rude, and insulting, what a shock. Called after that for a wake up call, he gave me a number to call to set it up. It was for room voice mail, no wake up. The night manager went off, talking loud, insulting, upset to the point of irrational. He even "ordered" me out of the lobby the following morning, saying I threatened him, having told him I would speak to management.... moved to QUALITY INN down the road, wonderful place!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank chip c
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

This is a great little oasis to stay at. Quiet upstairs room and spacious. Close to malls and many nice restaurants. Great price for the outstanding service especially by Z the manager. Enterprise rental next door with great car rates. Thanks Z

• Stayed: November 2013