“Artic Blast Crash!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Atlanta, Georgia
“Artic Blast Crash!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

I just wanted to say "You're the BEST of the BEST!!!" Me and several others were given top of the line service and care from Michelle (Cookies and dining), Sandy(Desk Supervisor and dining room), Tanya (Asst. Mgr and cook;), Busi (who worked 2 shifts), Fred (who shoveled snow and salted all evening.)!!!
I was part of the storm in Cobb county' Georgia and was in my car for 12 hours before I went into the lobby of the residence Inn. Although there were no rooms available, we were treated like Kings and Queens in the Lobby of the Residence Inn. I Spent 10 hours at the location waiting for the I-75 at Chastain bridge to clear. Semis, Buses and cars blocked the bridge and made travel impossible!..After the morning breakfast and other snacks, I finally made the journey to the next exit at Wade Green to travel home. This Residence Inn will be my home away from home! Best wishes to all who traveled thru and to the staff who made it work!!!

Room Tip: Not able to access a room
Green Features: More that excellent!!! Top of the line! The front desk area was clean and the staff was awesome and kind!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Barbie G
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
I am so sorry that you got stuck in the storm! I am happy that we could provide you with a warm place to escape all that mess. Thank you for your kind and generous comments about some of our folks who really did their utmost to help our guests through such a difficult time. And, I'm happy that you made it home in one piece. I do hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again, in more agreeable circumstances.

Thank you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Dumfries, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

We were visiting family in the area and needed a quiet hotel room with separate spaces for my daughter and us. This fit the bill nicely, with a great kitchenette and a good set up. The breakfast was pretty good and the service by the front desk was outstanding. The only blip I'd note is that the "gatehouse" (lobby area) isn't connected to the room areas, so you will need to remember your key card - and keep an eye on the weather so you know how to dress for crossing the courtyard.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suites have a door between the bedroom and the sitting area. The sitting area has a...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thank you for your kind comments about our associates and our hotel. I certainly agree with you, that our one-bedroom suite is ideal for a small family. We look forward to seeing you again, should your future travel plans call for a return visit to our area.

Thank you for being our guest.
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Courteous, helpful front desk staff. Clean, spacious and quiet rooms. Close to shopping and restaurants. Helpful amenities--laundry, market with drinks and snacks. They were having a BBQ for guests the night I arrived but I was unable to make it. Will be back again next week for another business trip in Kennesaw--hopefully, on BBQ night.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about our associates and our hotel. We all look forward to seeing you again. One reminder: Wednesday is barbecue night. As soon as Daylight Savings Time kicks in, we'll be cooking out for all our guests.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Traveling through Georgia on our way to Florida - the location was a perfect mid point to stop. From the warm greeting upon check in to our check out, this Residence Inn had everything we needed. I was pleased with how pet friendly they were. Our room was super clean and modern. Breakfast had several hot offerings and the items were tastey. I stay primarily in Marriott properties. It is obivious this location is well managed with a strong customer service focused staff.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JollyH67
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for your kind comments! I am pleased that we were able to provide you with what you needed to break up your long trip. I do feel fortunate, as I am surrounded by all the great people who work here, who provide those clean rooms, tasty breakfasts and friendly service. I will pass along your feedback to our associates.

I do hope you will stop in to see us again when you make the trip back to the north.
Blountville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Six of us stayed in a two BR two bath suite. Room was very clean and comfortable. Two comfortable queen beds and sleeper sofa. Only negative about the rooms was the bathrooms were a little small. But overall, the room was just what we were looking for. However breakfast was very disappointing. We were there an hour before the end of breakfast and they were out of nearly everything. Scrambled eggs, biscuits, and all coffees and were empty. After 15 minutes or so, eggs, then biscuits were brought out but were gone in minutes as folks hurried to get food. Never did see coffee refilled. Breakfast staff appeared to be short staffed and we only saw one person working during 30 to 45 minutes in the breakfast area.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank hokiedawg
David T, Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write of your experience at our hotel. I am delighted that you found our suite sufficiently spacious for the 6 of you. I do apologize that you found our breakfast service lacking. I confess we were caught unprepared for the number of people. I promise we will do better next time.

Thank you again for your invaluable feedback. If your future travel plans call for a return visit to our area, I do hope you will consider staying in one of our spacious suites again.
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Find the Residence Inn's offer good space and amenities. Check in quick and friendly. Room was clean (ish) - table and coffee tables sticky and needed wiping down. Hotel offers free basic wifi or you can pay for enhanced. Found free wifi erratic. Washing machine and dryer ($1) for each were helpful on this stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your impressions of our hotel. I am sorry that our wireless internet access was sporadic; I can only imagine how frustrating that must have been. If you can let me know what specific room you were in, it would help us in isolating the problem and work towards a solution that can benefit all our guests.

I do appreciate your invaluable feedback and hope to see you again on a future visit to our hotel.
Panhandle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Stayed here on our way back home to Florida from the mountains. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a very pleasant staff member who went out of her way to make sure we were happy with our room location and explained the amenities thoroughly. The room was spacious and clean and "kid-friendly" for our toddler to run around. There was a hot dinner that we did not partake in. The morning breakfast had a nice variety and the staff again was super pleasant! The bed was very comfortable and the bath room was clean. Would definitely stay again when travelling through the ATL area!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family