“Trip to florida”

Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center
Ranked #8 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This hotel was great we paid an extra $10 for a suite well worth it . Staff were great rooms nice and clean and the free breakfast was great. Location perfect for I75 and an early morning trip through Atlanta to avoid traffic .we went through Atlanta 7.00am Friday and breezed through in about 15 mins

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for your kind remarks about our hotel. I will gladly pass your comments along to our associates. We hope to see you on your way back North! Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stayed at this hotel the last week of February. It is in a really great location, very close to I75. The room was extremely clean and very comfortable. We will definitely return, hopefully soon! Great place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel! We all look forward to welcoming you back when you are next passing through the area.

Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We spent just one night in a suite. It was outstanding. The room was clean and seemed like new. Staff were very friendly and a terrific selection for breakfast. We were very pleased. This would be a great place to stay for an extended stay as it has a bedroom that is separate from the living room and kitchen area. It is close to a number of restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel, our spacious suites and the service they provided. We look forward to seeing you again, should your future travel plans call for a return visit to our area. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I just wanted to say "You're the BEST of the BEST!!!" Me and several others were given top of the line service and care from Michelle (Cookies and dining), Sandy(Desk Supervisor and dining room), Tanya (Asst. Mgr and cook;), Busi (who worked 2 shifts), Fred (who shoveled snow and salted all evening.)!!!
I was part of the storm in Cobb county' Georgia and was in my car for 12 hours before I went into the lobby of the residence Inn. Although there were no rooms available, we were treated like Kings and Queens in the Lobby of the Residence Inn. I Spent 10 hours at the location waiting for the I-75 at Chastain bridge to clear. Semis, Buses and cars blocked the bridge and made travel impossible!..After the morning breakfast and other snacks, I finally made the journey to the next exit at Wade Green to travel home. This Residence Inn will be my home away from home! Best wishes to all who traveled thru and to the staff who made it work!!!

Room Tip: Not able to access a room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Barbie G
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

I am so sorry that you got stuck in the storm! I am happy that we could provide you with a warm place to escape all that mess. Thank you for your kind and generous comments about some of our folks who really did their utmost to help our guests through such a difficult time. And, I'm happy that you made it home in one piece. I do hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again, in more agreeable circumstances.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We were visiting family in the area and needed a quiet hotel room with separate spaces for my daughter and us. This fit the bill nicely, with a great kitchenette and a good set up. The breakfast was pretty good and the service by the front desk was outstanding. The only blip I'd note is that the "gatehouse" (lobby area) isn't connected to the room areas, so you will need to remember your key card - and keep an eye on the weather so you know how to dress for crossing the courtyard.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suites have a door between the bedroom and the sitting area. The sitting area has a...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for your kind comments about our associates and our hotel. I certainly agree with you, that our one-bedroom suite is ideal for a small family. We look forward to seeing you again, should your future travel plans call for a return visit to our area.

Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Courteous, helpful front desk staff. Clean, spacious and quiet rooms. Close to shopping and restaurants. Helpful amenities--laundry, market with drinks and snacks. They were having a BBQ for guests the night I arrived but I was unable to make it. Will be back again next week for another business trip in Kennesaw--hopefully, on BBQ night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about our associates and our hotel. We all look forward to seeing you again. One reminder: Wednesday is barbecue night. As soon as Daylight Savings Time kicks in, we'll be cooking out for all our guests.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Traveling through Georgia on our way to Florida - the location was a perfect mid point to stop. From the warm greeting upon check in to our check out, this Residence Inn had everything we needed. I was pleased with how pet friendly they were. Our room was super clean and modern. Breakfast had several hot offerings and the items were tastey. I stay primarily in Marriott properties. It is obivious this location is well managed with a strong customer service focused staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JollyH67
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you for your kind comments! I am pleased that we were able to provide you with what you needed to break up your long trip. I do feel fortunate, as I am surrounded by all the great people who work here, who provide those clean rooms, tasty breakfasts and friendly service. I will pass along your feedback to our associates.

I do hope you will stop in to see us again when you make the trip back to the north.