“Nicest Marriott property in Kennesaw”

Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center
Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We have tried the Courtyard and Fairview in Kennesaw previously. This is the nicest of the bunch. We had a nice suite on the third floor. The room, and especially the kitchenette was clean. Large fridge with ice maker, TV's in every room, fairly large bath. Couch was not very comfortable but the bed was OK. Good breakfast, lots of choices. Pool was well maintained.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am pleased you found our spacious suites and full kitchen to your liking. I do hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again, should your travel plans call for a return visit to our area.

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very nice hotel that is convenient to I-75. Parking lot is a bit small but that doesn't detract from the experience. I had an issue with children playing in the halls (would be nice if guests were respectful of others). I contacted the front desk and they took care of the issue immediately. The breakfast left a bit to be desired. Someone likes sausage because for entire week I was there, there was sausage. Rooms are nicely designed and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I am glad you found our suites to your liking.

We do offer certain items every morning on our breakfast buffet, such as scrambled eggs, waffles, fruit, juice, yogurt and assorted breads. Other items - sausage, Canadian Bacon, breakfast sandwiches, potatoes - are rotated throughout the week.

I do appreciate your feedback and hope that we will have the chance to serve you again, should your travel plans bring you back to Kennesaw.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Although pricier than the places we usually stay, this was perfect for our needs. Our family was well accommodated in the 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit. It felt spacious, and we truly relaxed. The kitchen even has a dishwasher! I swam in the lovely pool. Breakfast had many options and plenty of food. Staff were very helpful. A great place to stay.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms would be great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KarenTweetypie
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel and our associates. I'm happy you found our spacious suites, breakfast and pool to your liking. We all look forward to welcoming you back, the next time your travel plans call for a return to our area.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I always stay here when I go to Yamaha School .. I get a nice room and a little kitchen so I can make my own meals. They have social activities in the evenings and serve food most of the time
and beer once in awhile.. last time I was there .. they had such good food at the social hours that I only used the kitchen once or twice in the whole week I was there and saved a lot of $ on food.
Winters are cold and its they only time I can come... it would be nice to have an indoor pool to use year round. A simple, pole building type shelter... would be a great investment for the property and attract more guest in the winter too.

Room Tip: There is a large wooded are at the back of the property and the buildings are separate from the main...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback about our hotel. I'm pleased that you liked our evening offerings. We prepare a variety of appetizers three nights each week and we do have beer available for purchase. I also appreciate your suggestion about having an indoor pool available for use in the winter months. Our pool is open from May 1 to October 1, possibly later if the weather is conducive to it. While I cannot promise that we will have an enclosure over our pool next winter, I will offer our service: let us know when you're planning to stay with us and we will have some indoor pool options available for your use.

Thank you again for your helpful feedback. I look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

After checking several hotels in the area, my cousin and I decided to share a room at this hotel for two nights so we could attend our son's baseball tournament. We were going to split the cost. When we checked in we were told the total would be $219.00 for the stay which would have been $109.50 each night. Surprise!!!! When we checked out, we were $219.00 per night which was double what we were told when we checked in. There was not a manager on duty the morning we checked out. We called back the following day and got nowhere! If you are thinking about staying here, please make sure you have your price straight with the front desk before you stay. Very disappointed!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing to stay with us. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with the rate you were charged. Our room rates are listed and quoted per night, not per stay. We inform our guests of this at check-in; this information is also posted on our hotel's website.

Our two-bedroom suites offer 2 separate bedrooms and baths, separate living and dining area and a fully-equipped kitchen. Our hotel also offers a complementary hot breakfast buffet and wireless internet access. Our hotel's website also notes that our two-bedroom suites can accommodate up to six guests.

Thank you again for your helpful feedback and for being our guest.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night for a baseball tournament. The front desk hostess was very friendly and allowed me to choose a 1st or 3rd floor room. The rooms were nice and clean with updated decor. The pool was nice also. Thoroughly enjoyed the free breakfast that included eggs, sausage, biscuits, and much more. The only complaint I have is that when we were in a hurry to depart the following morning our door lock malfunctioned. I had to go to the front desk numerous times to inform them. They first thought it was my key, but my key was working other places. Turns out, this is obviously a common problem and they have to bang on the door to get the mechanism to work. Almost made us late to the ball field, but we made it. I would stay here again. Marriott Silver Elite member.

Stayed: July 2014
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experiences while you were a guest at our hotel. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your suite and our pool and breakfast! However, I share your disappointment in the non-functioning key to your room. I can tell you that we take such concerns seriously. Like other issues that can occur in a hotel, we have processes in place to deal with them, with the objective of minimizing the impact on our guest. I do apologize that you were inconvenienced and I'm glad that we were able to help you to get to your game on time.

Thank you again for your invaluable feedback and for being our guest. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed five nights for a local baseball tournament. David (GM) was always around and doing everything possible to make our stay fantastic. Obviously, his great attitude and work ethic, trickles down to all the employees. Everyone, especially Busi, went above and beyond their job to make our stay enjoyable. This place is clean, spacious and up to date. We had a great vacation and would highly recommend this RI for anyone. Thanks again David and staff for a great trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Naptown2
David T, General Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Kennesaw/Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for your kind and generous comments about our hotel. I really enjoyed sharing them with all our associates. We all enjoyed hosting your family and hope we will have the opportunity to do so again. Thank you for being our guest!