Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
US$135
US$149
US$127
ComfortSuites
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$193
US$174
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$96
All reviewshome away from homestove topinternet speedcleaning stafffirst floorbed was comfortablestaff was friendlylornapkwykitchenetteatlantamallmbpspillowscleanlinessinterstatepet
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I just finished an 8 week stay at this ESA. I don't have one complaint. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The rooms were very clean, The free wi-fi never dropped out on me. The laundry facilities were top notch. Very quiet rooms. Plenty of HOT water. The bedding was always crisp and clean. Stay here if you get the chance. And don't forget to tip the housekeeper. If I come back to Atlanta to work again you will find me right here.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dpk921
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. I am glad to read that you were pleased with everything we have to offer at the property. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I travel a lot for work and based on previous experience was a little hesitant about staying in an extended stay for a week with the family and dog while we re-located to Atlanta. The first thing that caught my eye was the reviews of this extended stay and the direct response to each review by management...great first impression that management took an active interest in customers and customer opinion....and the impression carried through during my entire stay.

From check-in to check-out, the entire family (and dog alike) were treated like distinguished guests and remembered each time we passed by the front desk. From the lobby to the room, everything was clean and well kept-up. Appliances, fixtures, everything was functional and either new or at least fresh.

The room was a typical extended stay room, with refrigerator, microwave, stovetop, sink, etc. The beds were a little on the small side but managable and most important clean! As a business traveller, it would have been more than perfect. As a family of four + a dog, it was a little cramped, and could have used a few more kid-friendly television channels, but I get the demographic ESA is serving so it was expected.

Honestly, bang-up job on this hotel guys! You've renewed my opinion of extended stay-type hotels and I hope others in your chain and hotel type follow suit.

And-- many thanks to Owen at the front desk. Top notch customer service, without fail!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank tommyhowler
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. I'm thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your stay and that we were able to have a positive impact on your view of Extended Stay Hotels.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

I have stayed at this location four separate times for three weeks at a time spanning from Dec. 2012 to Apr. 2013.

The staff members are extremely friendly and are always available to assist your needs. I do not have experience with the cleaning staff since I have a pet, and pet policy states they have to be caged on your cleaning day (which I canceled since it would be impossible for my cat to stay in a cage while I am at work). You are able to take out your own trash and exchange dirty towels and bedsheets for new ones at the front desk, so this worked out well for me.

I have stayed in 4 different rooms (3 on the top floor, 1 on the ground floor). You will always get a different scent each time (smokey, oriental, etc.). I recommend bringing Glade plug-ins. I would also recommend the first floor, since more reasonable people stay on that floor (no parties/not as loud).

The beds are comfortable for hotel, and they provide about 40 channels on TV, with free Showtime.

The kitchen is on the small side. You have one large stove-top burner and one small stove-top burner, which is sufficient enough for most meals. The counters are a bit on the small side, but just large enough.

The reason this review gets four starts is the awful internet. Good luck getting on your work's VPN at reasonable speeds. I tested the bandwith consistently on SpeedTest.net, and the free wi-fi runs at about 0.75 Mbps. Extended Stay uses Guest-tek to manage their bankdwith distribution, so you can pay $30/month, $15/week, or $3/day to upgrade to 2.5 Mbps bandwith, which still is not all that stellar. If you do not need the internet, then disregard.

The location is good; there is a mall about a mile away, and lots of restaurants in the area that are a short drive away, or even walkable. Tough to make a left turn out of the hotel, though. I recommend going up towards Chastain Rd. if you need to get on I-75 or I-575 during heavy traffic.

As a warning, check if there are any concerts at the Fifth Third Bank Stadium (next to hotel). If there is, do not stay. It shakes the whole building and you will be angry.

Overall, it was a good extended stay hotel. I wish I could stay at Homewood Suites, but that is way too expensive, even for a company to pay for. The Extended Stay is a good alternative, and I would stay again given there is no concert nearby.

Room Tip: Bottom Floor!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Paul - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about the hotel and staff; however, we apologize that you experienced some noise disturbances when a concert is held at the stadium nearby. Still, it is so rewarding to read that you would return and have a multitude of times!

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback especially on the internet so that we may hope to improve upon that service in the future. I invite you to contact me, at carrington@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

We only stayed overnight, and I wasn't expecting much. The positives: Great location in Town Center area, everything nearby, very comfortable bed--possibly foam, but a queen would have been an improvement over the double. The decor-very updated colors and bedding. Room was very clean. The front desk people were very friendly and check in and out was quick and efficient. Did not experience any odor. We were given a handicapped room on the main floor, not requested but was fine. Negatives: no vanity in bathrm, no hook on wall or door in bathroom.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a home away from home for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Pros: All Extended Stay Americas and Studio + Suites are becoming ESA using a bright green and brown color combo ~ which I love. These hotels offer basic kitchens for longer staying guests. Since we travel for our jobs I seek these out when working in area for a week or more. I travel with a portable kitchen anyway, so have some of my own kitchen supplies.

This location is just off I-75 & Chastain Road (LOTS of shopping & restaurants) 3-7 minutes north of the I-575 split and I-285. Is right next to the college also. Whole Foods is <7 miles away and Papi's Cuban Restaurant was a fun discovery on Chastain.

Cons: beds are hard (NOT pillow-top) and linens are cheap polyester. Kitchen lacks basic tools (large mixing bowl, cooking spoon, dishwashing liquid); bathrooms are given a basic~nothing more~ cleaning; NO business center or a way to print 1 file if needed.

We have used other ESA locations that offered the kitchen basics mentioned above & missing here plus cotton linens. This location was OK, but with so many other choices, we'd probably look for another brand next time we are working in the area.

Room Tip: 3 floor bldg, 1 SLOW elevator near front entrance. Smokers stand at the front entrance late into the night smoking, laughing & talking.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business