Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$176
US$170
US$163
US$158
Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$91
All reviewshome away from homestove topinternet speedcleaning stafffirst floorbed was comfortablestaff was friendlylornapkwykitchenetteatlantamallmbpspillowscleanlinessinterstatepet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I have stayed at this ExtendedStay America for a couple of years now. The manager here, Lorna, leads a very great team and all the staff are quick to answer every request. The rooms are very clean and the facilities are stellar. Kim cleans the rooms and does an excellent job, making every effort to work around sometimes difficult schedule - also quick to be in and out but thorough!! David is perfection at answering any maintenance request and also very respectful of privacy. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are spacious and have everything you need to prepare light meals and coffee. I would never stay anywhere else except this wonderful hotel. This place is a home away from home and they are like family to me.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about the our team members. I am proud of our team for the excellent service they provide to our guest. It is great to hear what a wonderful job Kim and David did during your visit. Also, I am pleased to hear that you has an opportunity to enjoy our fully- equipped kitchen and that you found our guest room spacious.

Thank you again for sharing your comments about the beds and our spacious rooms. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Really enjoyed my single night stay here while passing through Atlanta. Location was convenient for the interstate, but there really was nothing around that was walking distance. Not even a gas station to buy some beer. Check in clerk was phenomenal - friendly, informative, and even offered me anything of my choosing from the "prize basket" which included shampoo and popcorn. Rooms were clean and average for the chain. One point docked because of the use of BRIGHT WHITE compact flourescent bulbs in the room. These bulbs emit a terrible color of light that makes everything uncomfortable, industrial, and hostile. Management, if you read this, PLEASE purchase the WARM WHITE flourescent bulbs. These are the same price and emit a much friendlier, more comfortable color - just like standard incancescent bulbs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Dirty_A_1123
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff treated you well. I also appreciate your comments concerning the lighting in our guest rooms. These will be shared with our Upper Management team.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Close to everything, right next door to KSU stadium. Clean, quiet and secure, not a bunch of characters hanging around like at so many other extended stay facilities. Nice, quick grab and go breakfast is nice. Quiet location, even during a big event at the stadium. Room was clean and well equipped with extra towels and pillows. Wish the TV had a better variety of channels, had every ESPN and News channel known to man, but no History, A&E, etc. Recommended over the other Extended Stay (previously Studio Plus) around the corner.

Room Tip: Rooms in the south wing will be quieter. Elevators are slow, so the closer to the stairs the better if you are coming and going much.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ray S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Ray - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that our location was comfortable and conveniently located for you. We are pleased to hear that you found our hotel and guest rooms to be clean and safe.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I am a college student out here at KSU and need a place to stay out here often. I have stayed in many motels around here and have very complicated and unsafe feelings when I'm out here alone. The Extended Stay America on Busbee Pkwy was amazing. Very clean, staff was amazing, location was great and right around the corner from school, stores, and restaurants; the location was safe and I never felt sketched out like I have at other hotels around here. Being a college student, I can't afford to stay at the 5 stars out here, so this stay was definitely the best I've had out here at Kennesaw and the best value. I seriously cannot believe what I got for the price. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to stay near KSU in Kennesaw, GA.

Room Tip: Just be aware of where the sun rises and sets if you would want a room that wasn't hit by it; the curtains are great though.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kelli L
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be clean, comfortable and safe. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the room, staff, and your experience.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Although this is my first time reviewing a hotel, it certainly isn’t my first hotel stay. I usually use tripadvisor when researching places to stay, so I figured it is about time to pay it forward. My husband and I needed a hotel for one night for a concert we were going to in ATL. We decided to go for the much cheaper option of staying farther from downtown versus paying more to be within walking distance to the concert venue. We got an extremely low rate on priceline, and overall, everything would have been worth the rate except for the last con listed below.

PROS:
- Great value that included fridge, stove, etc. (would be awesome for longer stays)
- Clean
- Free wi-fi (slightly slow)
- Overall comfortable (bed slightly hard but no problems sleeping on it)
- Good AC

CONS:
- Room strongly smelled of cigarette smoke even though it was a non-smoking room (only the cold AC helped conceal it slightly)
- No king-sized bed available
- Only bathroom amenities offered is soap, although the receptionist offered a basket of items available should we have forgotten something
- Grab and go breakfast had meager offerings (packaged muffins, granola bars, apples, bananas and coffee). Also stops at 9:30 am
- Checkout time is 11:00 am (12:00 pm times are way better!)
- We were called at 10:40 am on checkout day by a man who was inquiring if we were staying another day. I told him no, which followed by him reminding us that checkout time was at 11:00 am. I have never had that experience in any of my hotel stays before! I felt it to be very rude. We still had 20 minutes, and I am a 32-year-old woman- I don’t need to be reminded of schedules and such. I manage taking care of those things just fine on my own. Additionally, in the call, there was no customer service or kindness- no, How are you? Have a great day! Nothing. Just a call to make sure we knew we had to be out in 20 minutes. Therefore, we felt super-rushed in those last 20 minutes and just annoyed overall. Not a fun way to start your Saturday.

Although, like I said, it was a great value and overall a fine stay, I likely would not choose this hotel again, even for the price we paid, just because that call was so off-putting. Customer service goes a long way- even in smaller, lower-priced hotels such as this one.

Room Tip: We only stayed in a non-smoking ground room which smelled of smoke. Bring a plugin air-freshener for your room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your had a smoke odor and it was a non smoking room. I discussed your comments with the team about the call you received prior to checking out, and in the future we will make sure not to make our guest feel rushed but welcome and important. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. I invite you to contact me, at carrington@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.