“Customer service makes the difference.”

Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Ranked #15 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is a relatively clean hotel that is reasonably priced. Hotel staff, Lorna and Janet were very accommodating and friendly. Lots of places to eat in surrounding area. I would visit again. It was a quiet visit.

• Stayed: July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly staff, especially Lorna and Janet. We are glad that we could provide you with a quiet, clean, and affordable stay.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Our room was a pleasant surprise! The hallway was clean and quiet, the room was fresh and tidy. We loved the erogonomic design of the chairs as well as the upholstered chair and ottoman.

Bed was comfy as were the pillows. Bathroom was small but clean. Love having a large (for a hotel) fridge, cook top, sink and dishes. We cooked dinner in for the coziness aspect but there are certainly a bunch of nearby restaurants.

In the morning there are apples, muffins and coffee.

We found the hotel to be quiet even though we saw the parking lot fill up. There was some stomping overhead at bedtime but it was short lived.

The wi-fi is slow. The hotel gives you the option to upgrade to a faster speed if you pay but for most, the free wi-fi will suffice.

We would definitely come back again if looking for a budget hotel where you feel safe and want a clean room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VivianFC
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of the room and the quietness of the hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your accommodations.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stayed here in February while we were having the wood floors in our house refinished. We had to bring our cats, no problem with that. So many extended stays couldn't accommodate us but Extended Stay did. Room was clean, staff was friendly and it's near to everything. Fresh coffee and hot water in the morning and some breakfast stuff. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your clean room, our friendly staff and our grab-and-go breakfast. As well, it's great to hear that our pet-friendly policy met your needs. We would love the opportunity to provide you and your cats another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Started with greeting: The front desk sale associate "?Crystal" was very courteous and polite: the hotel was clean and no bizarre smell- my "non smooking"room was clean with no smell- my overnight stay was excellent with no complaint. I am a business traveler and look and stay at hotels with approachable rates and cleanliness. This hotel is on my list for further stays:(BUT with lower rates ) DON"T stay at he one on Chastain (see my review ) last week. I will be staying at the Windy Hills Extended Stay of America next week due to better rates - Kennesaw Extended Stay last week had better rates( the reason that I stayed there ) rate versus hotel accomodation- I will review the hotel in Windy Hills next week. Overall: I RECOMMEND KENNESAW EXTENDED STAY (rate versus accomodation) the staff is nice and courteous - the hotel cleanliness in good - the rooms are neat and clean the location is great. good parking lots- Breakfast is "on the go" and the staff mention it when checking in- If you want something better couple block aways right or left ( Barrett or Chastain ) you've got everything that you need.

Room Tip: Don't expect a great breakfast: It's breakfast on the go..coffee,muffins..but if you turn ri...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future!

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Room was very spacious. Mattress, although a little hard look clean. Only down was not many channels and no ice machine. My smoking room(I don't smoke) didn't smell like a stale ashtray. Front desk, Crystal, was very personable.

• Stayed: March 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our staff, especially Crystal, during your visit. Still, I apologize that our TV channel selection did not meet your travel needs. We will use your comments as we continue to improve our guest experience. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We booked here for 17 NIGHTS after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. What is even worse, is that we paid in advance to get a lower rate. We are currently on our 3rd night. Yes, everyone is VERY friendly and I am sure this location is better than some of the others near by, BUT we are having several issues that are causing me to wish we could move. First, EVERY dish in the kitchen was dirty, and not just a little dirty, but sticky, nasty dirty. Second, we are in a non-smoking room (I am really allergic to smoke) the entire floor, and therefore our room, smells of smoke. I am MISERABLE! They advertise a full kitchen, but there is no oven, just a stove-top. This is hard to manage with 2 kids. Last, this room is small. We have stayed at other efficiencies with our kids and had room to move. This location is really just a normal sized hotel room with a refrigerator, 2 burner stove-top and a sink shoved in the corner. Overall, it is very average.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank racrgrl
Reviewed 10 December 2013

The staff were the most pleasant and accommodating that I have experienced. Lorna, Ashley, Crystal and Kim- just to name a few- thank you for your always smiling faces and caring attitudes. You have made the stay for myself, my husband, my daughter and my dog Calli just as nice as can be!!!

• Stayed: December 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had a such a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm glad that the staff was so pleasant and accommodating, especially Lorna, Ashley, Crystal and Kim. I will be sure to share your kind words with each of them and the rest of our staff.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you and your family again in the future.