“Super Value for overnight road stay!”

Quality Inn Kennesaw
Ranked #20 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stayed here a couple of nights ago for a one night stopover while on the road. I did not have reservations and had never stayed here before so I am always leary when just dropping in to a hotel for the first time. Well, I must say my fears were unfounded. The personnel were nice and accommodating, the rooms were older but very clean and the place was quiet. The price was excellent and a super value that will make me come back to this hotel when I am stopping over in kennesaw again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I called the Choice hotel services to book a night at the Sleep Inn in Kennesaw on our return trip home from FL. We had a free night coming to us because we had stayed at three Choice hotels during our trip. The operator told me the Sleep Inn did not qualify for our free night and gave me the option of an extended stay hotel or this Quality Inn. When I asked for reviews I was told that it was rated 4 out of 5 stars so I booked it. The hotel is very old, with outside doors (I prefer an inside hallway). The desk clerk was quite pleasant and considerate because some teens were partying in the parking lot with loud music so she gave us the end room behind the stairwell "to block some of the noise" and it did. The room was old but very clean with a comfortable king bed. There seemed to be a few less items for breakfast than some of the other Choice hotels we stayed at but there was still plenty of items to choose from for a filling breakfast before we got on the road. We were thankful the room was free and it was ok for one night but most likely we would not return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Neal P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stayed here for 15 days while visiting with our daughter. The hotel was clean and met our expectations. The staff was friendly and helpful, especially Tina, who went out of her way to help us. They also allowed our dog who travelled with us. The breakfast was good and satisfying.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Richard M
Reviewed 16 December 2013

My husband and I had to leave our home for a week while some renovations were being completed. Wanting to be close to home to be able to check in on the progress, we chose this location. The motel is not new but the room was very clean and the folks who work here are very nice and accommodating. We had to have a room with a roll-in shower for my husband and one of their handicap rooms worked very well for us. One evening my husband accidentally switched an emergency light and Tina, from the office, called to check up on us to be sure we were okay, that was greatly appreciated. The bed was a full size and very comfortable. There was a small refrigerator, microwave, and a small table in the room. Breakfast was complimentary and they accept AAA discounts. The cost was less than $60. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen J
Reviewed 5 December 2013

My husband and I stayed one night at the Quality Inn Kennesaw while we were in the process of moving. From the outside, it looks like a typical old motor inn. I was pleasantly surprised once we walked into our King Size room. While nothing fancy, it was very clean, comfortable, and spacious. The room had a microwave, mini-fridge, flat screen TV, and decent Wi-Fi. The free breakfast was decent, though I missed having the usual waffle maker.

I would not hesitate to stay at this property again and will definitely keep it in mind whne we have company from out of town.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AndeeDawn
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Traveling home with family and needed a place to stay. Using Google maps to find hotels, Quality Inn answered the phone right away and provide answers to: yes to double bed, yes to breakfast, yes to AAA discount, and price was in the $50 to $80 range we sought.

Tina, desk clerk, got us checked in quickly. Room was clean and the shower was instant hot:)

Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank John B
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stopped here on the way up from southern Florida. A very nice motel set back from main road.
The staff, especially Mike, was very friendly and quite professional. Good location with lots of restaurants around and big shopping centers.
Recommended!