“Not the worst but...”

Ranked #20 of 30 Hotels in Kennesaw
Savannah, Georgia
“Not the worst but...”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

This was not the worst hotel I have stayed in but it really needs some touch ups. Very nice morning staff though. I noticed a cigaret burn hole in the top bed cover immediately when I walked into out nonsmoking room. They must have painted some time ago but they missed a LOT. The air vent in the bathroom appears to have never been cleaned and the outlets near the sink appear to be a major fire hazard. Hopefully I can post the pictures taken last night.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Normal
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night on our way to Disney. Our expectations were not much. However, the room smelled musty, the TV didn't work and there were people partying outside their rooms playing loud music and drinking. Not a big deal but it added to the overall negative experience. We did get our TV replaced. The only real positive experience was the breakfast. The front desk attendant was somewhat nice and kept up with the crowds during breakfast. I'd recommend paying a few extra dollars for a "quality" hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Was sketched out at first by a couple reviews, but overall a wonderful experience. Rooms are clean with wifi routers by the LG flat screen. The breakfast is delicious. Employees are very polite and helpful. Will come back and stay again, will recommend!

Stayed May 2014
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My stay here was good. Checking in and out was simple. The room was pretty decent. "Clean" was the first word that came to mind. The mattress was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was cleaned well. If I'm ever in the area again and need a place to stay, I'll definitely consider this place.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Litchfield, Illinois
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We needed overnight accommodations for our trip home to Illinois from Florida. The location was north of Atlanta which allowed us to avoid Atlanta traffic. Hotel has exterior doors, so not recommended for lady traveling alone, which I was not. Everything at the hotel was just okay. Nothing terrible but nothing to rave about either. The room was so full of furniture that it was difficult to get around. While a microwave and refrigerator are nice, if they have to be located in the bathroom area - not so nice. Breakfast was served in the bar/restaurant area along a wall. Not quite sure, but we both found it difficult to maneuver. Probably would not stay at this hotel on a future trip.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stayed here a couple of nights ago for a one night stopover while on the road. I did not have reservations and had never stayed here before so I am always leary when just dropping in to a hotel for the first time. Well, I must say my fears were unfounded. The personnel were nice and accommodating, the rooms were older but very clean and the place was quiet. The price was excellent and a super value that will make me come back to this hotel when I am stopping over in kennesaw again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Northlake, Illinois
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I called the Choice hotel services to book a night at the Sleep Inn in Kennesaw on our return trip home from FL. We had a free night coming to us because we had stayed at three Choice hotels during our trip. The operator told me the Sleep Inn did not qualify for our free night and gave me the option of an extended stay hotel or this Quality Inn. When I asked for reviews I was told that it was rated 4 out of 5 stars so I booked it. The hotel is very old, with outside doors (I prefer an inside hallway). The desk clerk was quite pleasant and considerate because some teens were partying in the parking lot with loud music so she gave us the end room behind the stairwell "to block some of the noise" and it did. The room was old but very clean with a comfortable king bed. There seemed to be a few less items for breakfast than some of the other Choice hotels we stayed at but there was still plenty of items to choose from for a filling breakfast before we got on the road. We were thankful the room was free and it was ok for one night but most likely we would not return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Neal P, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Kennesaw, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team