This was our forth visit to the hotel. The staff are young and enthusiastic. The rooms are large and overlook the lake or the golf course. They are well equipped. The area is very quiet and the golf reasonable. The restaurant is quiet but the menu is good as is the service. The booking was through Brittany Ferries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3* hotel of St Malo Golf Resort is located in a 18th century manor house atmosphere with beams and stone walls. It is situated overlooking the lake and the course, in an old priory with a 27 hole golf course. Many activities for families are available around (aquarium, zoo, amusement park..). The recently renovated rooms are spacious (30m2) with terrace or balcony, many with mezzanine ideally suited for families accommodating up to 4 people. The restaurant of the hotel welcomes the guests for dinner and lunch with its splendid view overlooking the golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Saint-Malo Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint-Malo Hotel, Golf & Country Club Hotel Le Tronchet
- Saint-Malo Hotel, Golf And Country Club