“Great lunch and yummy margaritas ”
Review of Olivia's

Olivia's
Ranked #12 of 38 Restaurants in Skagway
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Olivia's is a fully licensed restaurant serving featuring the finest from our award winning 5000 sq ft kitchen garden and fresh Alaska seafood. Espresso Bar, Lunch Dinner, Sunday Brunch. Stroll our garden. Famous for Fresh (from our Garden) Mint Mojitos, Margaritas and Mexican & Alaska Seafood (including King Crab) dishes.
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Come here if you want to get away from the crush of the cruise ship traffic. The building has some character. It's some kind of old inn or hotel. And It's a far enough walk that many of our fellow cruisers didn't make it up that far into town so it wasn't too busy. The waitress was friendly and the food and cocktails really good.

We got a great table in front of the window. I had fish and chips.

Check it out if only for the drinks.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Olivia's was recommended to me by a shop keeper. She was SO correct about the good food. It is further up the street than other restaurants and from my opinion much better food and not touristy. Quiet place, cute, has an herb and flower garden. We sat inside. Service was good and friendly, the server had quite a sense of humor. I had fish and chips which were perfectly prepared and my husband the salmon in puff pastry. As we were eating I noticed a server take the cover off a carrot cake, talk about a cake! My husband immediately decided he would try a piece. When they sat the piece down I took one look and told him that judging from the size of that slice he would be there all afternoon. I am not a dessert person but it was an excellent cake, very moist. When in Skagway we will return to Olivia's. Prices are very right. Very cute and welcoming place. It is part of a hotel which looked interesting.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Just off from what some might consider the very center of town, Olivia's Bistro is well worth the few extra steps you may take to find a great restaurant. The staff is friendly, the restaurant is quaint (meant in a very good way), and the food I had was excellent. I chose the Alaskan King Crab (after all I was in Alaska) and the portion was quite ample. It was delicious and tender and the side dishes were perfect. I would definitely return if I was in the area

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Food was good but portions were small. Soup was served luke warm. Short walk from Westmark. Looking for a nice atmosphere this is the place.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The place was almost empty when we arrived on Friday early evening yet the service was very slow. The chowder was good but the chicken pot pie was awful - so salty and almost like it was out of a can. The puff on top was raw. Despite the fact I did not eat any of it, the waiter never asked why.
The Bloody Mary was good as was the carrot cake.
Overall pretty average.

1  Thank Daydream135560

Been to Olivia's? Share your experiences!