“Comfortable, Private”

Mile Zero Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Skagway
Mile Zero Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 5 Skagway B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This was a better than expected bed and breakfast, with large rooms, great privacy with outside entrances to all rooms, and a very friendly host. WiFi was strong and dependable and the breakfast was varied.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol H

Reviewed 14 August 2013

We loved this B&B, it was so private, with french doors to a nice deck, and the street. As close to a hotel but a nice supply for breakfast, fresh fruit, buns, toast, fresh made banana bread. I enjoyed the tv stations and having wi fi. It was a nice couple of blocks of the main drag and very quiet.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank juliasauter
Reviewed 25 July 2013

If you desire a quiet, roomy, clean and very private room, this B&B is for you. There is a private outside entrance for the rooms. There is a moderate size bathroom with good water pressure and HOT water. The breakfast is rather do it yourself with ample fruits, cereal, yogurt and sweet breads present. It is a bit away from down town but in Skagway everything is within walking distance! There is no pool or fitness center.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights with a coworker and The place was fine.
Warm water, good beds, BBQ place, sat tv and Wifi makes this a pretty good place to stay In Skagway Alaska.
My Room was a bit noisy but otherwise ok

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Janus E
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I had an absolutely wonderful stay at Mile Zero Bed and Breakfast! I came to town with my sister's family and her friend for my dad's wedding very recently. Our stay was for about a week and Tara and her family took such good care of us. Everyone was very warm and friendly, our rooms were spacious, with very comfortable beds.

The continental breakfast was wonderful to wake up to in the morning including a varied choice of fuits, homemade baked goods, cereal etc...Did I mention Tara really did treat us like family.

The location is perfect to be able to walk to the stores, restaurants, and bars. I highly recommend staying at Mile Zero if you find yourself staying in the town of Skagway!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Carlee B
Reviewed 22 March 2013

If you're the literal type, Mile Zero isn't actually a Bed & Breakfast. Purpose-built as an inn about 16 years ago, the rooms at Mile Zero each have their own bathrooms, TVs, and private entrances, and the breakfast is a serve-yourself style continental breakfast. The only thing that makes it feel like a B&B is the entry. You walk in the front door into a living room area; there is no front desk per se. But from then on the experience is more private than the typical B&B. The service is friendly and the room I was in was spacious, bright, and comfortable. Recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The room was clean and I enjoyed the recliner but we had hardly any hot water. When I told the host the first thing he said was "well I'm not a plumber" Really!! It was very chilly weather and I did not like not having hot water. I also didn't like not having kitchen priviledges. We could use a microwave and refrigerator out on the porch! The buffet breakfast is all cold food. I have never stayed in a B&B that didn't have a hot breakfast. I would not stay here again. The hosts seemed very unconcerned over the basic necessities. I do not usually give bad reviews but I expect hot water at a B&B or any hotel in which we stay.t

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan R

Been to Mile Zero Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!