“First timers!”

Mile Zero Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Skagway
Mile Zero Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 5 Skagway B&B and Inns
Rainbow Lake, Alberta, Canada
“First timers!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This was our first trip to Alaska and our first stop was in Skagway. We stayed at the Mile Zero B&B and I am so glad that I made the right decision. The beds are comfortable and the rooms clean. The hosts are friendly and accomidating. There was alot of room in our room and having your own private entrance is great. I would highly recommend anyone travelling near Skagway to stay at the Mile Zero. The only thing that was missing was a small coffee maker in room for those early risers ..like me. Judy was kind enough to have the coffee pot ready in morning so that I can just turn it on and have my really early coffee. Thanks to our great hosts.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Monique R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Juneau, Alaska
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I had the best night of sleep in weeks at the Mile Zero B & B. I have stayed there several times and it feels like home. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and quiet, and the breakfast is perfect for getting started with your day. Breakfasts consist of a variety of fruits, cereals, breads/toast/bagels, and juice - plus coffee and tea. The B & B is close enough to town that you can walk there, or walk on the back streets away from the crowds. But you don't have the downtown noise to keep you awake at night. I also enjoy sitting on the deck in the evening.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Karen P
Jackson, Wyoming
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This was a better than expected bed and breakfast, with large rooms, great privacy with outside entrances to all rooms, and a very friendly host. WiFi was strong and dependable and the breakfast was varied.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Carol H
Nelson, Canada
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We loved this B&B, it was so private, with french doors to a nice deck, and the street. As close to a hotel but a nice supply for breakfast, fresh fruit, buns, toast, fresh made banana bread. I enjoyed the tv stations and having wi fi. It was a nice couple of blocks of the main drag and very quiet.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank juliasauter
Alaska
Reviewed 25 July 2013

If you desire a quiet, roomy, clean and very private room, this B&B is for you. There is a private outside entrance for the rooms. There is a moderate size bathroom with good water pressure and HOT water. The breakfast is rather do it yourself with ample fruits, cereal, yogurt and sweet breads present. It is a bit away from down town but in Skagway everything is within walking distance! There is no pool or fitness center.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights with a coworker and The place was fine.
Warm water, good beds, BBQ place, sat tv and Wifi makes this a pretty good place to stay In Skagway Alaska.
My Room was a bit noisy but otherwise ok

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Janus E
San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I had an absolutely wonderful stay at Mile Zero Bed and Breakfast! I came to town with my sister's family and her friend for my dad's wedding very recently. Our stay was for about a week and Tara and her family took such good care of us. Everyone was very warm and friendly, our rooms were spacious, with very comfortable beds.

The continental breakfast was wonderful to wake up to in the morning including a varied choice of fuits, homemade baked goods, cereal etc...Did I mention Tara really did treat us like family.

The location is perfect to be able to walk to the stores, restaurants, and bars. I highly recommend staying at Mile Zero if you find yourself staying in the town of Skagway!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Carlee B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Skagway
Westmark Inn Skagway
#4 of 5 in Skagway
Captain's Choice Motel
Aspen Suites Hotel Haines
House No. 1 Fort Seward B&B

Been to Mile Zero Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!