we were on a HollandAmerica tour of Alaska; all of the hotels like the Westmark were owned by HollandAmerica is my guess. They were generally very clean, comfortable beds and spacious rooms; we were only here one night but I would recommend the hotel and especially since it appears there were few other choices in this typical small Alaska town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The popular Westmark Inn Skagway captures the spirit of the Klondike Trail with its Victorian decor, rustic setting and warm Alaskan hospitality. The Inn's 151 guest rooms accommodate travelers in turn-of-the-century style, while guests looking for a special dining experience will enjoy the Chilkoot Dining Room where you can find friendly service and fine food. The mere mention of Skagway brings to mind those rough and ready days of Jack London and miners scrambling over the Chilkoot Trail in search of golden dreams and elusive riches. Skagway and the Westmark Inn today continue to reflect the charm and personality of those days gone by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotelopia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Westmark Inn Skagway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Inn Skagway Hotel Skagway
- Westmark Hotel Skagway
- Westmark Inn Skagway Alaska