2,531 results
All reviewswine hourgold fishmonte carlo suitefront deskhappy hourcomplimentary winepike place marketmini barfew blockshousekeeping staffwonderful hotelking bedvalet parkingheart of downtownpioneer squarelight raillocation was perfect
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Nice staff, excellent sleeping quality, superfresh breakfast, great clean and functional room, super fast check in and out, amenities in detail and well-thought, eg and umbrella in the room.
Perfect for international business travellers, in every way.

Stayed: November 2017
Jenne O, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

We think this review is perfect in every way! Thanks for staying with us Olaf - we will see you next time.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This hotel is well situated in the heart of downtown Seattle. The room was cute and trendy, but the lobby looked a little stuck in the 80s. We were given a room on a high floor, with a dedicated express elevator; however, the elevator actually felt really slow! Service was good and a nice touch was the daily happy hour offering complimentary wine. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jenne O, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Wine hour from 5-6 every day is one of our favorite things too VancouverCDN_travlr! Thanks for sharing your experience and we will see you next time!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The rooms have a fun, colorful, super chic design. The bathroom is not fully renovated but I loved the rest of the room so much, I had no trouble over looking it. I appreciated the lighted, magnified mirror in the bathroom. The hotel appears to have been very recently renovated. The gym was functional, but subterranean with no windows, which is not my favorite. The hotel served wine and snacks for happy hour every evening, which is a nice touch. There is a fireplace in the lobby and it’s nice to warm up when you come in from the damp and chilly Seattle weather. My only wish is that they included a stronger blow dryer and a full length mirror in the room. The location is excellent – walking distance to fine shopping, great restaurants, bars, other hotels, and the financial district. I enjoyed it immensely and it was a fantastic value.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

We think you are "super-chic" too! We love our bright colors and bold patterns here at the Monaco and we're happy our design was fun for you. We have lots of items available, including a super strong blow dryer, so let us know on your next visit and we will make sure to set you up. See you then!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I stayed at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle for two nights while on a business trip. My room was extremely spacious and had everything I needed (iron, ironing board, etc). The hotel is conveniently located near Pike Market, which is a huge plus!

My only complaint was the hotel wi-fi. Checking email was fine, but I had trouble moving large files to and from a server. My phone also had trouble picking up the wi-fi, so I had to use data to call my Uber. It may just have been my phone, but it might be worth paying for the faster wi-fi if you need to work. Overall, a great experience!

Room Tip: The Prestige Floors are located on 9 and 10.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Convenience is key when in a city like Seattle. It sounds like you had the chance to enjoy our city a bit while here on business and that we helped make that possible. Hopefully we can have you back for your next visit!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Booked this hotel for a one night stay in Seattle to see a concert. Staff was very nice and overall professional. The compimentary wine tasting is geat, and the lobby area is large, roomy and a lovely fireplace. I believe we had a standard room and it was nicely decorated, well appointed. The room was on the smaller side, remided me of New York- but with a tad more room to get around in. The view from our window was of the street, but noise was not very bad at all. Parking was a little confusing. From their website it stated there was a parking garage available but I had no idea how to access it. I asked the valet and he stated valet was the only option. I could have just parked, I guess, in any parking garage but I was exhausted from driving and didn't want to deal - so I just valet parked. Its only a few bucks more than the stated parking rate in the garage but the hotel needs to be a tad more clear in the description of how to park. I did call them to ask if my truck would fit, but I failed to ask how to enter the parking facility. Overall a very nice stay. I would recommend this hotel just based on location, great staff, and nice lobby. Good stay.

Room Tip: higher level rooms probably better for view/ noise etc
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

We normally always recommend staying for at least two nights when visiting us here in the Emerald City, but happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Monaco. The parking is valet only, there is no guest parking garage, so it seems like maybe we need to review the website to make that clear. Thanks for the feedback - it really helps us!