This is my favorite place to stay when I visit Seattle. The location is excellent, the rooms are comfortable and the staff is always helpful. I visit Seattle at least once a year and this is the hotel I stay at for a number of reasons.
1. It is a stop on the Airporter Shuttle, which is an affordable way to get downtown from the airport.
2. It is in walking distance of the shopping district downtown, Pike's Place Market, the Wharf and the Monorail to the Seattle Center & Space Needle
3. It is within blocks of some great restaurants and bars in Belltown
4. The rooms are comfortable, a good size and the hotel amenities are great they include: a sauna, gym, pool, restaurant and lounge.
5. The rates are affordable. I booked through the hotel's website this time for the best rate available.More