“Great Location & Nice Room”
Review of Warwick Seattle

Warwick Seattle
Ranked #45 of 103 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 8 March 2014

For the money this is a very well situated hotel in the heart of downtown seattle. My room was a double queen - nicely decorated with a contemporary look. Each room has it's own thermostat which is nice - none of those awful HVAC units. I ordered room service each morning which was prompt and efficient. The staff were friendly and helpful. It could use a bit of an update - the safe is too small for a laptop, the lobby could use a little work, the bathrooms were fine not the best, but fine. I would stay here again. The attached restaurant however is awful (the drinks are good though). There is great food in Seattle so no need to eat poorly.

Room Tip: A higher floor is nice - good views to be had.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Tim B, General Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for your review and for staying at Warwick Seattle Hotel. I was pleased that, overall, you enjoyed our hotel. I did note that you had a bad experience with the restaurant. Please know that I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further about this should you desire. It is only through the feedback of our valued guests that we can continually improve our operations and subsequently the guest experience. The experience of our guests is of the utmost importance to each of us.

I would consider it a privilege to be your hotel of choice once more should your travels bring you back to Seattle. I encourage you to let us know if we can be of any future assistance. Once more, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

A colleague and I stayed here while working at a convention. It was in a perfect spot for us - an easy and enjoyable ten minute walk to the Washington State Convention Center, yet just on the very fringe of Downtown, so we got the best of both worlds in terms of the city's architecture. A ten minute walk in the opposite direction took us to the Space Needle, while five minutes or so the other way brought us to the waterfront and Pike Place Market.

The view from the room's floor-to-ceiling sliding window was just jaw dropping. The room itself was spacious and spotless, with really comfortable beds (so important for handling jet lag). Staff were always friendly and helpful and there was just a great feeling throughout the whole hotel - a perfect combination of laid-back yet efficient.

Room Tip: Don't get too hung up about wanting a view of the Space Needle. We were on completely the other...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your excellent review. I am glad you enjoyed your view through the floor-to-ceiling window wall located in your room. We often get guest comments about this excellent amenity, but it is still wonderful to receive the kind words.

Thank you for staying with us. I invite you to return should your travels bring you back across the pond to Seattle once again.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

During our recent vacation to Seattle, we had booked 3 nights at the Warwick via a third party site. We arrived early, and the person at the front desk told us if we are willing to wait, we will get a room with a view of the space needle. So we decided to wait and get brunch. After we came back, we were told (by a different front desk person) that our reservation does not include a view of the space needle and it would be $20 extra per night to upgrade our room. I informed him what the earlier person said, and he was able to put us in a 2 double bed room (versus the king room we booked) but with a view. However, our neighbors turned out to be quite noisy all through the night (I woke up at 4am from the door slamming). In the morning, we asked the front desk to switch rooms and they were now able to find us a king room with a view.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. There is a heated pool and hot tub, but the hot tub is the smallest I have ever seen! You'll be bumping into your neighbor with only 4 people in the tub! It's also nice to have a fitness room.

The location of the hotel was pretty central and close to the link to the airport. However, there's not much of a nightlife in Seattle and some nights, we couldn't even find a restaurant open at 9pm. Not sure if it's around this area or throughout Seattle in general.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at Warwick Seattle Hotel and for providing your review on Trip Advisor. We are grateful to have been able to host you while you were in the Emerald City. Please have continued safe travels and we look forward to your return visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I selected this hotel as this was one that offered pretty good value for money for downtown Seattle. The location overall is excellent, it's only a five minute walk from the action at Pike Place and Westlake Center on Pine Street. The rooms were clean, comfortable, afforded me a good nights sleep and a nice balcony view of the city below. The amenities offered were fine although I didn't stay long enough to take full advantage of. The parking rate for self and valet parking are the same (not cheap, but about what you would pay in Seattle). I would suggest guests who have mobility issues take the valet option as there is no elevator in this older parking garage. If you own a larger SUV or pickup this garage might present problems due to small spots and tight corners. Overall, this hotel is a good option for those who want to stay in the centre of Seattle, that is comfortable and not too expensive. My only criticism is the additional charge for use of the WiFi; this should be built into the daily rate as most people do use computers or other devices.

Room Tip: Take the valet option if you have mobility issues, there is no elevator. Be cautious driving in the...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank smrgeog

Thank you for staying at Warwick Seattle Hotel. I was glad to read that, overall, you enjoyed your stay with us. I did note your comments about Wi-Fi expense. Please know that we have an array of options or packages on our official website that will include your Wi-Fi as part of the price.

Thank you for staying with us. Please come again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We stayed at the Warwick for a one night getaway to see Seattle and Cavalia. The staff were very nice. Went the extra mile to provide us with a map of the city and explained how far interest points were located. We arrived early to see the sites of Seattle, they had no problem allowing us to park at the hotel so we could walk around. Gave us a free upgrade to our room that provided us with a spectacular view of the Space Needle. The restaurant attached to the hotel as also provided excellent food and service. You are able to hear sirens while in your room, but it is downtown Seattle. I wouldn't expect staying anywhere where you wouldn't hear some noise. This was a great experience, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for your review and for staying at Warwick Seattle Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with us as much as you did. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can provide your accommodations in the future as we would love to see you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 February 2014

From arrival on a Friday evening until early Sunday departure, I was very pleased with the helpful staff who directed me to local attractions and transportation.
The room was above expectations, groomed to an obvious attention to detail. I would return.
The bar server was friendly and helpful with only one flaw...he was over distracted toward his cell-phone..his back to bar activity.
The breakfast server told me that she was an employee of 30+ years, friendly and helpful.
Spotted cutlery aside, the meal was a winner.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sailorboy102
Tim B, General Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

First and foremost, thank you so much for your kind words and review about your stay at Warwick Seattle Hotel. We greatly appreciate all feedback, and it is wonderful to know how you feel about your time here.

Although I know you enjoyed your stay, I was very concerned that a team member was using their personal cell phone at work. I do not know who it was from this review, but please rest assured that I will be personally reminding everyone that this is not the proper way to treat our respect our valued guests.

Thank you so much for staying and I invite you to stay with us again the next time you are in Seattle.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We booked online with no idea as to where this hotel was located. We were pleased to find it was walking distance to Pike Market, shopping and many restaurants. The room was great, very comfortable and the view from our room was amazing. The service was great. We loved this experience much more than staying at the Westin down the street. The restaurant was empty when we went for breakfast but the food was great and service was again very good.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shahraz

Thank you for all of your kind feedback. It provides us with great satisfaction that you found our service to be awesome. Taking care of our guests and providing you with a top notch experience is our first priority, and one we try hard never to fall short on. Thank you for letting us know how your stay went, and for giving me the opportunity to share it with my team members by doing so.

Please come see us again the next time your travels bring you down from Vancouver to the Emerald City.