“Great service!”

Ranked #43 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Lima, Peru
“Great service!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I would like to include a brief note regarding the Warwick Seattle Hotel...I experienced great service at all times, even in my very late arrivel the first night. Room service was quick and supportive. This is my third stay at this property and will definitely continue to use it if I need to travel to Seattle again, whether for work or for leisure. The location is very good. Also, I would like to point out the staff at all levels is very profesional and attentive, even when I left an ítem behind they were very worried about getting it to me in time at my next destination, before I left the country. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Seattle.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (537)
  • Korean first
Bicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Started off our three week holiday in the US at the Warwick Seattle Hotel. The room was spacious, clean, and well equipped. Super view over the Space Needle. The swimming pool was well maintained. We had breakfast in the restaurant which in fact we felt was good value. It was well located for all the tourist attractions - we do not mind walking several blocks. Most of all the staff we extremely helpful and friendly. In fact our grandson chose this hotel, and I must say he chose well. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for one overlooking the Space Needle.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The Warwick now feels like home to me as I've stayed there several times and am recognized when checking in. It has the amenities of a large hotel but the feel of a botique property. The rooms are spacious, beds excellent, and the staff friendly and accommodating. I recommend it highly.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of the Space Needle if you can. It will make your stay even more memorabl...
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Although it was only my third visit to Seattle, and third hotel, I have found the hotel I will always choose from now on! Large enough to be full-service, but small enough to feel quaint. Perfect walking distance to everything we like to see and do. The staff was wonderful, helpful and professional, parking close and easy, and the room very comfy. Dining in the restaurant was a treat and room service was outstanding. And there are several great restaurants within a block or two. Who could ask for more? Well done Warwick!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Upon check in we requested a room furthest from the elevator. The man said oh yeah, this will be perfect - as we got out of the elevator it was the first room beside the elevator - crazy! When we stopped by the desk on our way out, the man stated that because there is a small hall by the elevator that it should be fine. It wasn't fine - all night until around midnight we heard people getting off and on elevator & talking very loud. ALSO, around 10:15 p.m. we heard gushing water in our bathroom - when we went in to look - the ceiling tile above our shower was caving in and water was coming out of the tile from the upstairs room (we could hear their shower turned on) - we called maintenance & he arrived & said he'd go upstairs and see what was happening - we never heard from him again. We called the next morning to tell them when we'd be out of the room so they could fix it. Nothing was offered for the inconvenience and this just set us over the top about this hotel. At the end of the stay when asked if everything went well, they offered free breakfast, but we already had plans.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Lovinlife-Salem
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Great place for a weekend getaway from Victoria. Some good restaurants
In close proximity (e.g. Assagio). Check in was easy and the room was clean and modern. A pretty good view. Top Pot Doughnuts is around the corner ... Great by the way! Pike Place is Market is 10-15 mins. I would stay here again, but the pool and jacuzzi are not very big and crowded ... Keep that in mind if that's important to you.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Traveller1561
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I didn't choose this hotel, my company placed me here. But it was very nice. It is old but the room I had was very nicely renovated with an amazing view of the Space Needle and the water. The bathroom was just ok, could spend a little more money and time renovating the bathroom. Bed very nice, good mattress, good tv channel selection. The food is excellent, and the service is wonderful, especially the front desk. The location is perfect, 10 minute walk to Pike Place market. Close to shopping and a lot of great restaurants. About 20 to 30 minutes from the airport by taxi. I would stay here again. Just make sure you get a newly renovated room.

Room Tip: Get a renovated room with a view of the water.
1 Thank lorraine6225