“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #44 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Leeds, Utah
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Traveled to Seattle with my 3 daughters and I was a little worried with 4 grown women sharing the same room that we would be tripping over each other. Not the case, the room was large and comfortable.

The hotel was about 1/2 mile walk to the public market and an even shorter walk to all the great shopping you can imagine. Great restaurants within a block.

Wish I could have stayed longer to spend more time in this great city, but staying at the Warwick put me right at the heart of so many great attractions.

The free continental breakfast with our room was excellent, and was even delivered to our room for us one morning.

Great place to stay!

Room Tip: Get a room on the 8th floor or higher for a great view of the space needle.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (536)
  • Korean first
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We picked the Warwick because it hit the sweet spot in terms of location/quality and price (via Hotwire). The Warwick has a mid-size feel with large scale hospitality. The lobby is small and cozy but the front desk is staffed with many people like you might see at a mega hotel. They let us check-in early and when I asked for internet access they gave it to me free. At the front desk they hand out Warwick post cards where they provide the stamp and mail for free, as well as coupons for discounted drinks at the hotel bar.

The room was big, clean and comfortable. It had a refrigerator as well as a small balcony accessible by a sliding glass door. Another nice thing - the room only had bottled water for sale. It wasn't one of those hustles where they put all this food on the counter and if you accidentally bump something a signal is sent to your bill. I thought the cleaning staff was very thorough and flexible.

The hotel is within walking distance to many Seattle landmarks including Pike's Market, the Space Needle/Science Center/EMP, the Seattle Aquarium, Pioneer Square, Smith Tower, and the Washington Ferry. Across the street from the hotel is a small market and a Bento Box take-out. 2 coffee shops are also close enough to bring hot drinks back to the hotel room.

We did not experience some of the hotel amenities like gym, spa and restaurant - so no report on those features.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Lenora street may have traffic sounds, especially the lowest floors. A multi-route bus...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
w st paul mn
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The Warwick Seattle was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at. The room was large, linens white and towels fluffy. Everything was first class. We were upgraded to a room facing the space needle on the 16th floor. All the staff was wonderful to work with . The impression we got was...we are here to serve you and they did. I would stay here again the next time I came to Seattle.

Room Tip: View of space needle was a wonderful site to wake up to.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank sharon t
Centralia
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have not stayed at this hotel for several years. I returned as it was close to the Moore Theater for a concert and a great deal on a website. Since the price was so good, I didn't expect such a great room. My room on the 16th floor far exceeded my expectations! Great view with a peek of the Sound, sliding glass doors that opened for fresh air and a beautiful city view at night. Deep bathtub, marble surrounds, comfy bed, bathrobe, slippers, and well sound proofed. Additionally all staff I came into contact with were polite, helpful, and professional. My room included a continental breakfast, however the wait staff said I could exchange that for a credit toward a regular breakfast. Again, great service and delicious. I understand the Warwick has alot of competition in downtown Seattle hotels, and this hotel exceeds that challenge for a great price. It's a smaller hotel, which I prefer, but has all the amenities of a larger property. All Seattle attractions are within easy walking distance. I wish I could have spent more time and hope to stay again when back in town for the evening. Plus there are many fine Tom Douglas restaurants near by and intimate bars with outdoor seating. Safe to walk everywhere in this area.

Room Tip: I loved my higher room for the great city and sound views.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
San Jose, California
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Purchased 4 nights on Hotwire so obviously the room assignment would be subpar ... the Hotwire room is on the crappy low floor and has no internet access. That's the way it works! But we paid for the "upgrade" and it was worth every $ ... ended up with a nice higher floor room and the bed was comfy and bath amenities nice after walking around so much ...

Super bummer that the jacuzzi is out of service! I specifically picked this on Hotwire because we knew we'd walk around Seattle so much we'd love a jacuzzi and pool ... ahh but to no avail it's broken ... funny how hotels are so happy to UPCHARGE you ... but there's no downcharge for the amenities they say they offer but then don't!!

Anyway ... we had an amazing stay in Seattle ...

Room Tip: Don't book on Hotwire!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Swindon
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed one night in this hotel and was very impressed. Whilst the lobby area was smaller than many of the pictures make out the room was spacious. They actually received my request and acted on it for a quiet room away from lifts, and high up (as I am a very light sleeper) with a view of the Space Needle. I got it all and they confirmed at check in they were able to do this. This was the only hotel in my 5 hotel trip around USA that actually read my notifications and actioned it so I was impressed from the beginning. Check in and out and all enquiries were answered by extremely welcoming and polite staff - also the most professional on my trip. The room was very clean, stylish and just as the picture shows. The large sofa in a small relaxing area of the room was most appreciated and I couldn't stop looking out of the window at the Space Needle (even at night when it is lit up). The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom adequate but on the smaller size than I would have expected but still more than adequate with quality toiletries. Initially the hotel may not be the most attractive on the outside as it looks a bit 80's in style but more than makes up for it on the inside. It is 6 minutes walk to Pike Place and the sea front and 8 minutes to Westlake Centre and the start of central Seattle and 12 minutes walk to the Space Needle (all safe areas and walkways) so it is central to all places to visit radiating out from it. Many good restaurants are literally round the corner or 2 blocks away. I didn't use the restaurant but it looked stylish and comfortable with a good menu. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

Room Tip: Many good restaurants are nearby. The Link train from the train station goes to Westlake Centre whic...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Athens, Greece
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Location: Perfect for access to Downtown Seattle
Accessibility from the airport: Half an hour ride with the "Light Rail Link". You get off at Westlake, which is the final stop and then it is 5 minutes walk to the Hotel.
Amenities.
Great rooms, soft beds, Clean and free Wifi. Ask the reception for the codes. Wifi signal very good.
Worth your money.