“Amazing”

Ranked #44 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
Perth, Australia
“Amazing”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel was absolutely amaaaaazing. I stayed here from 30th May - 04th of June this year. On arrival I was greeted so wonderfully by a young lady at the front desk and a young man named Caleb - he made my stay one of the most enjoyable ever, he was always willing to show me where the best places were to go out, to eat and even helped me with the silly questions I might've had. Also in the restaurant - Yassini, such a bubbly young guy, always wanting to make my stay even better every morning at the restaurant, would come over and chat about where i'm from, suggested things for me to do. I am looking forward to coming back to Seattle so I can stay here again and see everyone's smiling faces! :) I never got the name of the cleaner, but everyday she would come and make my room so beautiful, she would greet me every morning, which was such a lovely feeling. Everyone in general was so amazing. From the people at the front door to the front desk, restaurant and everywhere in between. Thank you SO MUCH. x

Room Tip: Request a room with a view of the Space Needle, its nil guarantee until arrival but its sure worth i...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (548)
  • Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Staying in two hotels during one trip to Seattle I have to say that this hotel seems one step above Sheraton. It is not as big and shiny from outside but provides more personal touch as well as better looking rooms. Its location is rather convenient too. If you can get a price close to $200 a night make a reservation.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank OM_Bender
Portland
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Nice hotel at a reasonable price in a great location. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The wait staff in the bar were very efficient and friendly. The only caveat with this older hotel is there are not enough plugs in the room for our iPhones and iPads, etc. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that looks out towards the space needle.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Conway, South Carolina
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have to give kudos to whoever trains their staff. All the staff were wonderful. If you need tips on what to do and where to go, ask Bill! He was fantastic and very interesting to talk to. Top notch room and the view was awesome. I would highly recommend staying here and I hope to stay there again one day soon!

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the monorail and to the right of us, we could see Puget Sound. Great view and v...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Cary, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My husband & I stayed 3 nights while on a tour. Our king bedroom on the 7th floor was large and nicely decorated in white & yellow colors. Bathroom was medium-size, but had space for all our toiletries. Our room, bathroom, hotel hallways were bright and clean. We also had a view of the Space Needle!
Hotel check-in area seemed dark and bleak, but staff were helpful.

Room Tip: Our wifi was free because we were with a tour group. Check with desk about your wifi and code.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Eileen O
Tim B, General Manager at Warwick Seattle, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for your kind review. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay while in Seattle. I noted your thoughts about the check-in area, and am pleased to inform you that we are tentatively scheduled to renovate this space fully the 4th quarter of this year.

Thank you for choosing Warwick Seattle Hotel. Please come again soon!

Kind regards,

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I found the Warwick on Hotel Tonight after spending a few sleepless nights in a boutique hotel with no AC. After booking, I called the front desk to ensure the booking had gone through and to possibly request an early check in. I spoke with Derek who was incredibly accommodating and told me that they would hold our luggage if the room was not ready when we arrived. Upon arrival, Derek informed us that our room WAS ready and that we were upgraded to the Executive level with free Wifi.
The room was a beautiful corner room facing the south (so no Space Needle View, but an amazing view nonetheless) with plenty of space and AC!
The location was incredibly convenient and close to everything. We will definitely book the Warwick Seattle on our next trip!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Katie M
I am so glad that you discovered Warwick Seattle and found some most welcome AC! With our recent heat wave (well, our version of a heat wave anyways) AC is definitely a must. I am grateful to you for recognizing Derek, please know I will ensure he is aware of your recognition.

Thank you for choosing Warwick Seattle Hotel. I hope to see you in the Emerald City again soon!

Best,

Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We booked the Warwick last minute as we were staying one night in Seattle and booked a few hours before arrival. It took us a bit to figure out where parking was, but once we did we were continually, pleasantly surprised! The staff was super warm and friendly. . .remarkably so. The door man came all the way out to the car I was waiting in (as my husband checked in) just to explain where parking was. . . And the hotel was quite clean and seemed to have great updates. The outside building was fine, but really the staff and accommodations made this a wonderful treat.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BlueEyeTours
I must admit I am very pleased that we received great comments from such a seasoned traveler as you. Providing an exemplary experience and service to our guests is of the utmost importance to us, and it is wonderful that we were able to convey this to you during your stay.

Thank you for staying at Warwick Seattle Hotel. Please come see us again the next time you come up from Bend (great city by the way).

Warm regards,