Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Nice location. Wi-Fi only in lobby. Rooms dirty. No aircon. See through curtains and dangerous windows. Security questionable and rooms smelt bad. It is cheap but really is worth avoiding and bears little resemblance to the web site.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RR694
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The building itself is in dire need of repair. The walls in my room were warped, there was a pipe in the bathroom leading up through a hole in the ceiling and the electrics are truly terrifying - see photo. I was too scared to charge my phone and, believe me, you don't want to be without a phone in downtown seattle!
However, the room, shower and bedding were clean and the bed was very comfortable.
The staff were lovely and friendly. My body was still on UK time and I found myself in the lobby at 4am. The guy working the desk was so nice and chatted to me for quite a while.
I wouldn't stay for long but passing through for one night was ok

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Danni A
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We stayed in this hotel after finishing our Alaskan cruise on a Sunday-Monday. Now the hotel is about 90 years old and is in the middle of some refurbishing. I liked the classic feel of the place and the old time lobby. There is also a Restaurant right next door. The room was clean and the clerk was kind enough to let us check our bags early. I found no issue with hot water and the bathroom was clean. The wifi is only in the lobby, but that is not important to me. My main issue is the TV. I would have given this place another star if it had not been for the TV situation. Downtown Seattle is not the most busy place on a Sunday evening so I was hoping to relax and watch TV. There were only 4 channels that didn't have good reception and two of them were sports channels. They really need to upgrade that situation. The clerks were helpful and no other major problems. Keep in mind that this is the least expensive hotel in the area by far so if you don't mind poor quality TV then you will like this place.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Braddock52
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I needed a place right in downtown and while it was a busy weekend, the hotel was able to find a room for me on super short notice. This charming hotel will bring you back to the good ole days. Many amenities in the room from multiple sinks to vintage bed frames. Plus in a world of over-reaching safety standards, I appreciated the ability to really open the windows for fresh air. So take a trip back in time, save some money, and get the best location in the city.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Centrally located in Downtown Seattle. Hotel decor and furnishings from the distant past. Nothing seems to have been upgraded here for 40 years, charming nonetheless. Warped wallpaper, no cable tv, WiFi in lobby only. Perfectly fine for a short visit, clean comfortable rooms at a very reasonable price comparatively. Public transportation at your doorstep to all areas including airport.

Date of stay: May 2018