Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I needed emergency lodging in Seattle, and this decaying wreck popped up on a hotels application. Wow. There is a certain je ne sais quois to the place, whether it be from the filthy rug, or the filthier ancient wingback chair, or the scary noises from the ancient creaky elevator, I couldn't really choose. The lack of either microwave, refrigerator, or even a simple alarm clock might raise some eyebrows. But what really caught my attention was the crazy electrical system. There was one working socket in the room, in which I could plug any two of the phone, one of two table lamps, or the TV, via a thoughtfully provided extension cord. To be fair, I was able to plug my phone into the perfectly working socket in the bathroom... though stranglely, it is by the door, not over the sink where you might wish to use it for your razor or hair dryer.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Pmack17
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Really wish I'd read the reviews in advance. Great location and easy to get to from airport. There it ends. The room was so dirty and disgusting we slept in our travelling clothes. The carpets were especially filthy with an inch of years old dust around the edges which has probably never been vacuumed. Our first ever hotel experience in the USA and we wanted to get straight on the next plane back to London. Felt cleaner before I had a shower than after in spite of being in the same clothes for 24 hours. Don't stay there, at 10$ a night it would have been too expensive. I've never been so pleased to check out of a place. Thank goodness it was only 1 night.

Room tip: Use a different hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WB9468
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Nice location. Wi-Fi only in lobby. Rooms dirty. No aircon. See through curtains and dangerous windows. Security questionable and rooms smelt bad. It is cheap but really is worth avoiding and bears little resemblance to the web site.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RR694
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The building itself is in dire need of repair. The walls in my room were warped, there was a pipe in the bathroom leading up through a hole in the ceiling and the electrics are truly terrifying - see photo. I was too scared to charge my phone and, believe me, you don't want to be without a phone in downtown seattle!
However, the room, shower and bedding were clean and the bed was very comfortable.
The staff were lovely and friendly. My body was still on UK time and I found myself in the lobby at 4am. The guy working the desk was so nice and chatted to me for quite a while.
I wouldn't stay for long but passing through for one night was ok

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Danni A
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We stayed in this hotel after finishing our Alaskan cruise on a Sunday-Monday. Now the hotel is about 90 years old and is in the middle of some refurbishing. I liked the classic feel of the place and the old time lobby. There is also a Restaurant right next door. The room was clean and the clerk was kind enough to let us check our bags early. I found no issue with hot water and the bathroom was clean. The wifi is only in the lobby, but that is not important to me. My main issue is the TV. I would have given this place another star if it had not been for the TV situation. Downtown Seattle is not the most busy place on a Sunday evening so I was hoping to relax and watch TV. There were only 4 channels that didn't have good reception and two of them were sports channels. They really need to upgrade that situation. The clerks were helpful and no other major problems. Keep in mind that this is the least expensive hotel in the area by far so if you don't mind poor quality TV then you will like this place.

Date of stay: June 2018