Inn at the Market
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Breakfast included
US$304
US$241
US$544
US$526
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown(Seattle)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$306
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
2,797 results
All reviewsrooftop deckcafe campagnepartial water viewperfect locationpuget soundliterally stepspost alleyfifth floororiginal starbuckselliot baycity viewboutique hotelferris wheelolympic mountainsturn down servicewithin walking distancecorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 September 2011

What a nice time we had every evening on the roof watching the sunset behind the water and mountains! The room was very nice with spacious bathroom and high quality linens. Partial water view has you looking directly down at side street...no balcony's. Only real problem was that window cleaning was to take place from 9am-? this meant we had to keep our "water view" curtains closed until the cleaners finished.You are paying $$$ for the view... We Should have been told this at the time of booking so we could have decided if that's what we wanted.

Room Tip: Water front may be a better choice if you don't want to look down at the busy highway or roof tops. Make sure to ask when they are cleaning the windows....so you don't waste $$ on the view!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2011

Dear Guest:
Thank you for writing in and I am pleased to read to you had fun during your visit to Seattle. I do apologize for not giving your prior notice about the windows being washed, you do raise a good point we need to consider when we wash the again. Please contact me at dwatkins@innatthemarket.com when you plan on returning, i also would like to update your reservation profile.

Reviewed 27 September 2011

This is my favorite hotel in Seattle. I love the location, the rooms and the exceptional service.

Room Tip: The view rooms are always the best but more expensive
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Overall, this is a great hotel with very friendly and helpful front desk staff. After arranging the room, I worked with the front desk staff to arrange a Town Car to pick my wife and I up at the airport. The driver was on time, professional looking, and very pleasant. The front desk staff also provided helpful advice on things to see and do and were helpful in arranging other transportation during my stay. I stayed in a full water-view room on the 7th floor (Room 704) and was very pleased with the room and the view, which was of Elliot Bay and the north end of Pikes Place Market. The view was quite remarkable! The bed was comfortable.The 5th floor deck was a relaxing and enjoyable way to start the day with a cup of coffee and a piece of fruit from the market below or end it with a glass of wine and good company. The Inn at the Market is right in the heart of the downtown area and extremely close to everything including restaurants, coffee houses, shopping, Pikes Place Market, access to the piers on Elliot Bay, and the many available tours. My wife and I enjoyed breakfast and a latte at Cafe Campagne, just below the hotel, several mornings during our trip. The room I had was quite spacious. However, it was not designed for individuals or families who intend to spend alot of time watching television as the foot of the bed was situated so that it was facing the sliding door toward the view of Elliot Bay. The television was positioned to the side of the bed. This was NOT a problem for my wife and I at all. The bathroom was also quite spacious, though I think it could have been designed more wisely to include a seperate shower space in addition to the bathtub, which was just average. (The water pressure was abover average though) Lastly, the odor from the restaurant vent below entered our room once during our four-night stay. It wasn't very pleasant, however, it dissapated quickly enough after I turned on the quiet fan in the bathroom, which I left running most of the remainder of my stay as a precaution.

I would definitely stay at The Inn at the Market again!

Room Tip: Choose a full water view room for a romantic stay.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2011

Dear Guest:
I truly appreciate you taking the time to write a very informative review of the hotel. I have taken note of some of the items you highlighted and have passed them onto our design team. The next time you plan on visiting please contact me at dwatkins@innatthemarket.com and I will be happy to assist with your arrangements.

Reviewed 26 September 2011

The wife and I just got back from a trip to Washington. We began our journey in Seattle. We stayed at the Inn at Market. We absolutely loved this place. outside our room was the Public Market neon sign and a beautiful view of Puget Sound. The staff were so pleasant and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. The room was well laid out and gave you a at home kind of feel. This is where we will stay if and when we get back to Seattle.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

What can I say that hasn't already been said about this place... It's reputation is certainly well deserved based on my recent stay last week. Everything was as described and represented on the website. The room had everything I needed and one thing that I was particularly happy about was the fact that one of the windows in my room opened. I like fresh air and usually larger, more modern properties don't have that.

I think one thing that really makes this place stand out is the staff. Everyone I encountered was very warm, helpful and professional.

I normally prefer smaller, historic properties - which I also got to experience for the second half of my Seattle trip, but while the Inn at the Market is about... 70 rooms it has the feel of a much smaller, more intimate setting.

Room Tip: dont pay $2.95 for soda in the mini-bar, there is a soda machine right outside the elevator in the parking garage thats only $.70
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Dear Guest:
Thank you for ranking us up there with the Ritz, we really do try and create an urban oasis for visitors to Seattle. The vending machine is available for all guests, it is located on the garage level, good point to mention. I trust you are enjoying the rugby world cup as well.