2,889 results
All reviewsrooftop deckcafe campagnepartial water viewperfect locationpuget soundliterally stepspost alleyfifth floororiginal starbuckscity viewelliott bayboutique hotelferris wheelolympic mountainswithin walking distanceturn down servicecorner room
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We frequently stay in Seattle when we are attending events or visiting our kids there and have not stayed here previously. The Inn is superb, our room was spacious, light filled (in wintry Seattle!), we had turn down service, a great room service breakfast, and the location is really stellar for shopping, theaters, and dining. Really magical and much less expensive than the 4 Seasons and far better than the Fairmont!

Room Tip: we had a corner room, partial water view (611)
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I booked this Hotel for my wife's birthday getaway. I had mentioned to the staff when I booked the room that it was my wife's special day. When we arrived the staff was very friendly and helpful. I had booked a partial view room. Our room was on the 3rd floor and was a corner room with an amazing view of Pike place Market and a great view of Post Alley. On the table was four cupcakes and a birthday card for my wife!! We valet parked "which I would recommend" and walked all over the area. This Hotel is close to shopping and great restaurants.
I couldn't afford to stay at The Inn every week, but we would book again for special occasions .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I am so glad I took the advice of the caterer who provided my kosher sabbath dinner, and recommended that I spend my weekend at Inn at the Market. I was returning from a trip to Alaska on a Friday. Because of the time change, it was difficult to return to New York on the Friday before sunset which is the beginning of the Jewish sabbath.
I decided to spend the weekend in downtown Seattle. I fell in love with the city, and with Inn at the Market. The hotel is right at the famous Pikes Market.
First of all, I want to commend the guest services, who were friendly and professional. They emptied my mini fridge so that I could shop for breakfast foods. They made my Sabbath seamless.
When my catered food from Noshaway was delivered Friday afternoon, they stored it and heated it for us for our sabbath meal. They provided us with a table with a white tablecloth and napkins, Also they gave me a vase for the beautiful flowers that I bought at the market.
The girls at the guest services suggested that we walk around Pikes Market on Saturday afternoon and to stop in front of the original (first ever) Starbucks which is at the market, because they have live concerts all afternoon right in front of the cafe.
For lunch Saturday we brought a picnic to the observation deck where we could eat at a table surrounded with pots filled with flowers and a beautiful view of the sound. We even could see the ships at the port. Seeing the sunset from the deck was exquisite. I love Seattle, and I Love,Love, Love this hotel.

Room Tip: Get the water view. It's really worth the extra cost. Don't forget to watch the sunset on the deck!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PennyAmouyal
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Had a rushed business trip and wanted a convenient place to meeting site and opportunity to seek the sights. Inn at the Market was a perfect choice. The room was recently renovated (not all are finished according to the staff) and had a fabulous view of the water and mountains. Bed could have been a bit firmer (but that may be a matter of choice) and they provided non-allergic pillows and bedding. Room and furniture up to date and very clean. Free internet. Bathroom was huge, oversized tub was really a luxury, and the lighting was sufficient. Staff was exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable. They arranged a driver to and from SEA-TAC that was really convenient. Strong recommendation from me -- and will be staying there next trip into Seattle.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Celerity
Reviewed 20 December 2013

The Inn at the Market is the ONLY hotel in Pike Place Market, it’s perched above the second trademark Public Market sign (you know, the one without the clock). Super kind and helpful staff members checked us in – and everyone we encountered that weekend throughout the hotel was extremely kind and courteous. That’s important to me! They all seemed genuinely glad to have us there, as though we were guests in their own home.
Our room was absolutely beautiful – inside and out. The attractive molding around the circumference of the room was just one of many small touches that made the room feel so elegant. The features of the room itself were spectacular, and the view was simply stunning.
Outside a floor-to-ceiling sliding bay window to the south and west, we could see the corner of 1st and Pine where (seems like) everyone stops to take a photo of the Public Market sign, which I could see clearly down the hill to my right.
Another window in the room swings open and we could lean out into the entryway of the courtyard amongst some shops, restaurants and the entrance to the hotel. Four independently owned and operated restaurants and shops are on site, and within walking distance are dozens of additional restaurants and stores of just about any kind.
The rooms all have heating and air conditioning (and, boy, did we test that heater because we were chilled to the bone with frigid temperatures outside). So you’ll be comfortable no matter which way your room faces or what time of year it is.
Free wifi will keep you connected to the outside world. And a helpful guest services directory - a binder outlining amenities, dining, and attractions – will connect you with the hotel and the downtown area. In room spa services are available such as massages, reflexology, hot stone massages, and facials.
Our room also had a flat screen TV, iPod docking station, coffee pot, small safe, and refrigerator with space for our leftovers plus it was already stocked with soda, water, and spirits. Other snack items were also available for sale. The bathroom was also stocked with all the necessities including things you may have forgotten at home like a complimentary toothpaste or a toothbrush, Q-tips, or cotton balls. And don't forget the plush bathrobes!
The Inn at the Market also boasts a Business Center on the 3rd floor, which is an office equipped with complimentary computer, printer, and fax access.
A unique amenity the hotel offers during the holidays is a gift wrapping station. They’ve transformed a conference room into a wrapping room, complete with a wide array of papers, ribbons, and bows – all complimentary with your stay.
Although there is no pool or fitness room in-house, guests do have the option to purchase a $15 day pass to the Seattle Athletic Club, which is only a couple blocks away.
You can practically see the club – and nearly anything else in the vicinity from the rooftop deck. Accessible by hotel guests only, this one-of-a-kind view is breathtaking. From the rooftop you can see just about anything to the south, west, and east including an expansive view of Kitsap County, the Olympic Mountains, the vast Puget Sound waters, and the Seattle waterfront. The Seattle Great Wheel was lit brilliantly with rainbow colors and then Seahawk blue and green. You can gaze out at the barges in the port, see the ferries come and go past Alki, and so much more.
A really beautiful place! Can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family