Belltown Inn(Seattle)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$320
US$288
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$338/night.

US$368
US$346
US$249
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

US$255
US$232
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Mediterranean Inn(Seattle)
US$281
US$253
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$336/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$320
US$240
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$314/night.

US$225
HIExpress.com
US$808
  • Pool
All reviewsshared bathroomyogurtstumptown coffeeyouth hosteldeluxe roomheavy luggageno liftwaffle makerbody washmake your own waffleship hotelbreakfast roombars and restaurantswithin walking distancelocation is greatbreakfast was includedrooms are small
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I stayed here for less than 12 hours (late check-in and early flight) with my boyfriend. We both really liked it. I had stayed at the Ace in Portland and been to the one in NYC. This is worlds apart, there's no hip bar or coffee place or really much of a lobby. The rooms were just right, nothing unnecessary, comfy beds, friendly staff. The neighborhood had some bums loitering around, but it wasn't super sketchy. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Well I've never written a review and had to for this place. What a cool establishment. I mean they seem to have thought of it all. Really cool place I'll stay in next time I'm in Seattle! Cheers!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Fashionable but very comfortable good deal hotel surrounded by cafes. Loved the decoration. Our room was one without bathroom but there were plenty individual bathrooms and showers very near and very clean. Waffles for breakfast and comfortable sheets were great!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank nurviaj
Reviewed 1 August 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed here in July the night before the bite of Seattle. I called this place last minute and got the last available standard room. We were very impressed upon entering the unassuming entrance to the hotel. A stairway up to the front desk lead us to a beautiful lobby with giant ceiling. Very modern feeling inside. We ended up paying about $100 for one night. The room had a single full sized bed (sufficient for my gf and I), a table and a sink with toiletries supplied, also two white robes. The bathrooms were down the hall as well as the showers which are shared between patrons. Very clean and private. The location is great. It sits above the cyclops bar which has some great food. I recommend the fish tacos! Lots of great restaurants and bars in the neighborhood. Overall a great experience here. Friendly staff and free waffles in the morning!!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank tenaciousme
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We were so looking forward to staying here. We'd heard so much about the Ace Hotels.
The room rate was more than Hotel Moneco and I felt like I was a backpacker. The room was tiny, the person at the front desk couldn't recommend a good bar and there was no place to park our car. I appreciate the concept but it really wasn't valuable either through financial benefit or "funkiness". Wouldn't stay there again.

Room Tip: As far from reception as possible
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple