Ace Hotel
  • Fitness centre
US$238
US$219
Priceline
All reviewsshared bathroomyogurtstumptown coffeeyouth hosteldeluxe roomdiy wafflesheavy luggageno liftwaffle machinebody washmake your own waffleship hotelbreakfast roombars and restaurantspike marketwithin walking distancelocation is great
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Loved this place. We were able to check in early, got a corner room. Clean, nicely decorated. Staff was helpful. Great location for the price. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2012

This is the PERFECT hotel: sweet quiet clean and charming, uber-hip but gentle and just down-to-the-bone nice (and located close to everything). I can't recall the last time I was this happy in a hotel. My room was really inexpensive because the bathrooms were down the hall, but the bathrooms were hospital clean and bright and large and the soaps and shampoos were really nice--and the little sink in my room (European style) was all I needed. I liked being there so much! Great desk staff, excellent spa downstairs, nice breakfast...I'll never stay anywhere else in Seattle: Ace is the place!

Room Tip: Ask if there's a view...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2012

All in all I enjoyed staying at this hotel, but I do think it was extremely overpriced for the rooms with private bathrooms. I would have expected at least a hair drier in the room for 200$/night. I did appreciate the character+modern combination feel to the hotel, rather than the usual best western cookie cutter style normally found in american hotels.

Pros:

- the breakfast that was included in the price
- pet friendly
- location
- cool art and prints in rooms
- "organic" room decor
- friendly staff

Cons:

- tiny bed
- room way too minimalist, even for a hipster hotel, no space for putting your things!
- parking not included in price - lame.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pallonia
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Wow. Friendliest staff I've ever encountered. Treated my fiancé and I like we were old friends, recommended excellent bars and restaurants, always helpful if we needed directions. I read the shared bathroom thing and was very nervous but the rates were so good I booked anyway. There were at least ten bathrooms and I literally never saw less than four available. This area is walking distance from anywhere you'd want to be. As for the rooms, just look at their site, very trendy and cozy. Highly recommend renting a bike and riding along the coast. Breakfast in the morning was such a nice touch. Yummy waffles and they always had soy milk available for the health conscious! Cyclops, the restaurant downstairs is absolutely delicious you must try anything on their menu but if you like burgers, get one! They've changed my opinion on what a burger should taste like.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank LaceyLV
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Superb place, simple but stylish and very welcoming. We absolutely loved the artsy interior and the layout of the place. Staff couldn't be more helpful and even gave us a free upgrade on our last evening after they made a mistake with our room booking.
The only downside was our first room was above a busy, noisy bar and had no air con but the fan cooling us down also provided a good, steady alternative noise to the bar!
No question though, we'd stay there again if we were in Seattle.

• Stayed: August 2011