1,605 results
All reviews regatta bar space needle club level pillow menu platinum member valet parking within walking distance corner room high floor few blocks per night front desk staff pike place market downtown area light rail business center city view
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 1 night on business, loved it. Great location close to highways and transit (Light Rail 2 blocks away). Staff are friendly and super efficient, I arrived early hoping to drop my bags and freshen up, no problems. Rooms are very nice, large,clean, bright and well appointed. Onsite everything plus bar/dining. Would stay again next time.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear CD R,
Thank you for providing feedback about your stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found the staff friendly and efficient and the room clean and well appointed. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful accommodations for 2 days in Seattle before our cruise to Alaska. Walking distance to area sights, lovely breakfast included. Heavenly bedding, spacious bathroom. Very helpful concierge mapped out a scenic walking route for my elderly companion that avoided the steep inclines of Seattle. A bullseye!

Stayed: August 2018
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear NDEEVEE,
Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Hotel to stay in before your cruise to Alaska. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and found the location convenient and the accommodations comfortable. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again if your travels bring you back to this area.
All the best,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent the weekend in Seattle and was very pleased with the hotel. Check-in was a breeze as with all other Crowne Plaza hotels I have been to. Had a room on the 20th floor overlooking the highway. Unlike what others have mentioned about the noise from the highway, I had no issues with it. The sound insulation seems to be good as I do not hear any noise from the traffic below.

The room is well sized, with a work desk and a nice large flat screen TV. The room I was in had a king sized bed which is very comfortable and comes with a good selection of pillows - there were 4 by the way. Generally the room is well maintained, clean and comfortable. If you do not wish to have your room cleaned, you could put up a sign on your room door and earn IHG points for this green effort!

Location wise, the hotel is just a 5 minute walk to the shopping belt and restaurants galore. The hotel is also about 30 minutes away from Sea-Tac Airport.

Thank you for the good stay and kudos to the team for being awesome!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear ASK84,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed you stay with us and found the room well maintained, clean and comfortable. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future if your travels bring you back to Seattle.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Spent a few nights here recently. Solid location, close enough to good food and things to do and see. Nice building, great bed and friendly staff. We had a suite and loved the view - but the bathroom was tiny, and in bad need of an update. Will probably try another hotel next time, but would come back for the view at some point.

Room Tip: Go high for the views.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Liles707

Dear Liles707,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you found the location good, the bed great and staff friendly. The suites do have great views of downtown Seattle. The bathrooms are small in the mini suites with all fixtures, tile, flooring and vanity replaced during our renovation in 2014. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.
Regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Spent 2 nights here, the first of which is summed up by the title of my review. I asked for a quiet high floor room away from freeway and yet was given one looking directly over it. It was like sleeping next to Monza, Silverstone or the Monte Carlo Grand Prix circuit as noise insulation in this older property is not great.

To their credit, the hotel management team responded well to my concerns and on the second night we enjoyed a better night’s sleep in a slightly quieter room. The rooms, as others have said, are not the most modern but are clean and comfortable, and the bed especially so.

In a handy location for downtown Seattle’s attractions and a few minutes’ walk from the Link light railway station at University St which connects to the airport. The hotel is set on a fairly steep hill which might not be suitable for those with limited mobility or heavy luggage.

We didn’t bother with breakfast there as it seemed expensive for the seemingly limited choice on offer.

Overall an OK choice but there may be better options.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
crister, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear John F,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you found the room clean and the bed comfortable. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations with the room you were given. I am glad to read your concerns were addressed. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future and exceed your expectations..
Best Regards,