This is not some tricked out fancy hotel with a thousand pillows on the bed and a spa tub.
It is however a comfortable, simple, even plain hotel with a charming small restaurant on the first floor. The rooms are average size. There is a TV. There is no air conditioning, but I got a fan and managed to keep the room very comfortable. This is probably the only real drawback in the summer. There was plenty of room in bathroom, but it lacked counter space. But, the dressing area next to it had a shelf. My room had an OK view out toward the sound. I loved waking up to the sound of seagulls.
The location is terrific. It is just a couple of blocks to the heart of downtown Seattle. I could easily walk to everything. There are 3-4 restaurants/bakeries in the adjacent block. I found FREE parking every night during my stay. The hotel has FREE Internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Inn at Virginia Mason welcomes you with style and warm hospitality. Nestled in the quiet residential neighborhood of First Hill, not only is the Inn at Virginia Mason convenient to First Hill medical facilities it is just a short walk from downtown Seattle shopping, the financial district and the Convention Center. Tastefully designed and reasonably priced rooms await your arrival. Select Suites feature wood burning fireplaces, whirlpool baths and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inn at Virginia Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Virginia Mason Hotel Seattle
- Hotel At Virginia Mason
- Virginia Mason Inn
- At Virginia Mason Seattle