I wanted to be a tourist in Seattle for the full day before heading home to Sacramento the next morning. The Inn at Virginia Mason was suggested to me by Hotels.com. I am a 62 year old woman traveling solo this trip and wanted some place within walking distance to shops, sights, bus etc. Upon my arrival at about 10:00am, the staff member at the desk cheerfully agreed to store my luggage or offered to check me in to my room (provided it had been cleaned). I decided to just let her store it and walked around this fab. city until returning at 4 to check in with "Lucy". I inquired whether I could have a room with street room, and she found one. She also reserved the airport shuttle for me, offered me the lobby computer to print my boarding pass. The room is so charming! Clean, spacious, quiet. Free wifi that works well. I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Inn at Virginia Mason welcomes you with style and warm hospitality. Nestled in the quiet residential neighborhood of First Hill, not only is the Inn at Virginia Mason convenient to First Hill medical facilities it is just a short walk from downtown Seattle shopping, the financial district and the Convention Center. Tastefully designed and reasonably priced rooms await your arrival. Select Suites feature wood burning fireplaces, whirlpool baths and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Virginia Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Virginia Mason Hotel Seattle
- Hotel At Virginia Mason
- Virginia Mason Inn
- At Virginia Mason Seattle