The hotel advertises itself as being like an English Inn. I don't know about that; it was typical hotel except for some faded prints of pastoral scenes on the wall. Never mind that, it was quiet and comfortable. More than adequate air conditioning except hallways were suffocating. Obviously over decades of wear and tear the fine details have been diminished a bit, and its evident that not a lot of money has gone into refinishing with fine craftsmanship (quite the opposite in fact). So it's a little shabby, but as we had an appointment in the adjoining hospital, we found the location to be absolutely phenomenal and will return to this Inn time and again whenever we need hospital services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Inn at Virginia Mason welcomes you with style and warm hospitality. Nestled in the quiet residential neighborhood of First Hill, not only is the Inn at Virginia Mason convenient to First Hill medical facilities it is just a short walk from downtown Seattle shopping, the financial district and the Convention Center. Tastefully designed and reasonably priced rooms await your arrival. Select Suites feature wood burning fireplaces, whirlpool baths and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inn at Virginia Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Virginia Mason Hotel Seattle
- Hotel At Virginia Mason
- Virginia Mason Inn
- At Virginia Mason Seattle