This hotel meets the needs of those who are on a budget or simply don't want to pay the high prices of a Seattle hotel. Within minutes to medical facilities and within walking distance to downtown Seattle. Do your research before booking so that you are not disappointed. Remember Seattle is built on 'hills' you are staying in the First Hill District - 'Hill' means just that. Returning to the hotel is a walk up a short 'hill'. 2 parking places. In/Out privileges in the hospital lot. No In/Out privileges in lot across the way of hotel. Parking in a big city any where you go can be problematic. Hotel is basic offering a clean room with a good bed, good shower,and flat screen TV.. Bistro cafe opens at 6:30 am BUT, not included in your room rate. Exceptionally friendly staff at reception desk. This is not a 3 or 4 star hotel. A solid 2 star. Definitely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Inn at Virginia Mason welcomes you with style and warm hospitality. Nestled in the quiet residential neighborhood of First Hill, not only is the Inn at Virginia Mason convenient to First Hill medical facilities it is just a short walk from downtown Seattle shopping, the financial district and the Convention Center. Tastefully designed and reasonably priced rooms await your arrival. Select Suites feature wood burning fireplaces, whirlpool baths and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Virginia Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Virginia Mason Hotel Seattle
- Hotel At Virginia Mason
- Virginia Mason Inn
- At Virginia Mason Seattle