We've stayed here twice in the last year and been very happy with it both times. The location is outstanding, especially if you want to get to downtown or Pike/Pine street restaurants by walking or the Capitol Hill area by bus. Super easy. When we were with family who aren't the walkers we are, we also had an easy time getting around with cabs.
The cafe downstairs has good food at really reasonable prices and it open quite early (great if your body is on eastern time). You can get a nice hot breakfast or just something simple like yogurt and toast. On the weekends when the cafe is closed it's just a block to a friendly breakfast cafe.
You're just down the street from The Sorrento Hotel where you can luxuriate with live music and a cocktail in the evenings.
Rooms are clean but not fancy. The bed is comfortable and our rooms have always been quiet and restful. We'll definitely be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Inn at Virginia Mason welcomes you with style and warm hospitality. Nestled in the quiet residential neighborhood of First Hill, not only is the Inn at Virginia Mason convenient to First Hill medical facilities it is just a short walk from downtown Seattle shopping, the financial district and the Convention Center. Tastefully designed and reasonably priced rooms await your arrival. Select Suites feature wood burning fireplaces, whirlpool baths and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Virginia Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Virginia Mason Hotel Seattle
- Hotel At Virginia Mason
- Virginia Mason Inn
- At Virginia Mason Seattle