“great location, super clean, very friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mayflower Park Hotel

Mayflower Park Hotel
Ranked #23 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Martinez, California
“great location, super clean, very friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2011

Just got back. Hotel is in a great location. We walked everywhere, up to the Paramount theater, down to Pike's Place. Light rail is 1 block away to airport. Bus is 1 block away and free for downtown. Staff was always very friendly and helpful. Breakfast in the Andaluca restaurant was very good. Street noice is a little loud but it is a downtown hotel. I'm a light sleeper but I didn't find it too bad.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (474)
  • Korean first
Stuttgart
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2011

What a perfect night away! The location is great for shopping and dining in the center of the city. The rooms were cozy and comfortable, and the little touches made it a wonderful night. We had an excellent breakfast as well. Hope to make this a yearly get away with my husband.

Beavercreek, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2011

I stayed in the deluxe queen and was surprised at how much living space was included. I had a wetbar area with countertop and storage space underneath for nonperishables, mini fridge and even a small sink. Only thing missing was a microwave which would have been a bonus! My queen bed was extra comfy and I was happy that an extra blanket was included in the closet. The closet was small but I didn't bring much - don't think a couple would have enough clothing space especially since drawer space was limited. Counter space in the bathroom was also limited but I was able to make do with what I had. They installed apple TV (which is a new offering) for me but with the internet connection being sketchy, it never did work for me. Overall, I was happy with my room and I couldn't ask for a better location and the price was RIGHT! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Oak Harbor, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2011

I've stayed at many Seattle hotels, and this one is absolutely the best...great staff, unbeatable central location, perfect ambiance. The lounge (Oliver's) is deliciously relaxing whether I'm there with friends or my husband. And you won't find nicer, more efficient people at any hotel; the staff really makes this hotel the outstanding place it is. Try it; you'll love it.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with two bathrooms.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
Lake Stevens
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2011

It was the perfect hotel for a mother and daughter weekend. We will be back!!!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Olympia, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2011

Very comfortable room with many amenities. We were there for the Mariners and Sounders games. Short walk to link station to ride to Stadium: $3.50 round trip. When we got back late and didn't want to order a full room service meal, it was only a short walk to a late night grocer for snacks. Right next to Westlake mall and great shopping. King suite was quiet and comfortable with plenty of room. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. $20 per night Valet parking. Pull in front of Olive Way entrance. Takes about 10-15 minutes for car retrieval. Only picky thing...I'm tall so I have to tip the shower head up in some older hotels. The towel rack is in the shower and I wasn't paying attention enough to realize I was getting the other towels wet from the shower spray so I suggest moving the towels out if you are tall.

seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2011

I wrote to the Mayflower to tell them I was returning after not being there for some time. We had wtinessed something in the area that was really tragic and hadn't been back since. It was no fault of the hotel what had happened. When we arrived we found they had put us in a beautiful suite and written a nice letter. They had also put some yummy treats in the room which my 2 17 yr olds loved.The service was excellent-they let us keep our car and bags there the next day until 6 pm while we went to the market. We will definately be returning soon.

Room Tip: Call and make a reservation and ask 4 best rate
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled with family