Stayed in this hotel during BC Canada long weekend in August. Pike Market 2 blocks away, if you looing for a budget place anything go to the MOORE (especially in the summer as it is high season). Most COMFY beds ever. Simple rooms, clean. convenient location and spacious. The Lobby is very artistic modern looking. Really nice Front Desk Agents. Elevator is small which i found funny and cute. Each floors have their own theme i believe as i was on the 6th floor and the carpet was leopartd print kinda exotic and when we took the stairs the floor below us was more modern theme. Bathrooms are clean and they made this bunny made out of the towels. TV is a bit out dated but hey we're there for Seattle not TV. I'll definitely come back.
- VERY comfy beds, might be memory foam or it feels that way
- Good location, 2 blocks from Pike Market, walking distance from restaurants, shopping, the Space Needle
- Clean and quiet
- Friendly Front Desk Agents
- Parking, they dont have their own parking you have to go 1 block away or so to a parking building, to pay they do give u a discounted rate $12 for 24 hrs i believe .
- No fridge, i needed it to keep water bottle cold
- A/C if your staying in the summer time but they have a small fan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central location, historical. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Moore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moore Hotel Seattle