I found this hotel on trip advisor as one of the best deals. To my fellow travelers: you have done well. It's not the ritz but it also wasn't a dump. My tips:
1. Ask for a renovated room (they have private bathrooms)
2. Forget about wifi, I heard from other travelers that they weren't able to receive any, which turned out correct. I believe it has something to do with how old and thick the building is, however the staff did a great job trying to assist me and my wifi needs. (Worst comes to worst, you can just sit in the comfy lobby to enjoy the wifi down there.)
3. Location is GREAT! if you're just a traveler who thinks of a hotel as a place to sleep and drop your bags in a safe place, then this is it. It's within walking distance of superb shopping, Pikes Market, and some of the best resteraunts in town.
4. Take the monorail after arriving on at the airport it's a very easy walk from the station to the Moore
5. The only people I would not advise to visit are big families, or people with wheelchair needs. Although there is an elevator at the Moore, it isn't very big. Families may want connecting rooms or complimentary breakfasts, both of which the Moore does not provide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central location, historical. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Moore Hotel Seattle