2,062 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungetop floornice hotelcorner roomself parkwithin walking distancefitness centerlobby barspace needlepike place marketper dayparking garagefew blocksgreat roomdowntown areapioneer squarehappy hour
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I recently stayed at this hotel for a conference with a group of coworkers. The night we arrived and tried to confirm our reservation, we were told there'd recently been a football game so they were almost completely full and we'd have to take rooms with single king beds and rollaways, at least for the first night, because the double bed rooms we'd made reservations for weren't available. But another employee was able to work some magic and get us our original rooms, which was great. The rooms seemed fairly standard compared to the style of the rest of the hotel, but the beds were comfortable and I slept like a rock every night. The conference was just on one of the hotel's lower floors so breakfast and lunch were provided by the hotel's food service, and it was all delicious. We also ate at the in-house restaurant and loved it. The hotel is within walking distance of the waterfront, Pike Place, and lots of other shopping and restaurants. It's right by the freeway so it's easily accessible, and despite the fact that my room was facing the freeway, I didn't notice the noise at all (except for the occasional siren). It was a great location for the conference and a good place to stay overall.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ejfisch
Rene N, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us while attending your conference here at the hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your meeting and your stay. Your conference seemed to be a success and I am glad we were able to host your group.
I do hope you have an opportunity soon to come back to Seattle on a vacation and explore the rest of the city.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights while visiting Seattle. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was small but clean and nice and it had the coolest light up mirror! The view from our room was directly into another building but that is hard to avoid in Downtown! The location is wonderful just a quick walk to Pike's Market, the shore and many other places were within a 5-15 minute walk or less! The fitness Center is FANTASTIC and had every piece of equipment you could ever want! - There were very few negatives about this hotel. One was the parking fee was quite high! I would definitely recommend not bringing your car if you can avoid it! I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to visit Downtown Seattle and walk to many points of interest!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hashl

Dear Hashl,
Thank you so much for staying with us while visiting Seattle.
I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

The Renaissance staff is wonderful! They genuinely embody their motto. I stayed here for a conference and brought my hubby and Beagle (Bean). We were treated like royalty. The only issues I had were with the bathroom door. It's a barn style door that does not offer a lot of privacy. When closed there is a couple inch gap on either side. It is honestly a terrible choice for a door. I would love to see easily accessible plug-ins on both sides of the bed. If there are 2 of you you can't plug in cell phone charges on both sides. The other issue is if you bring a dog there is no place on the property to walk the dog. You have to go a couple blocks down to the "freeway overpass park" it's a place frequented by homeless and not safe at night. I can't get over the sound proofing. You can barely hear the freeway and we hardly heard other guests. Again this place is wonderful just a couple of tweaks to make it perfect. The pics I am including are from the 19th floor. And one looking at the overpass park.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank hannahcma
Rene N, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you so much for your visit with us while in Seattle.
I am so glad you were able to bring your husband and Bean with you.

We did install new soundproof windows on the highway facing rooms and most of our guests do not have an issue with street noise from the highway.
I do hope you have another opportunity soon to come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I combined a client meeting with a visit to my daughter. She booked Renaissance for me because she knows I like Marriott properties and the price was just right for my 4 night stay. The rooms are perfect for work with an extra large well lit desk. And the beds are super comfortable. The lobby area has great seating areas if you want to work outside the room. I really enjoyed the breakfast area and its hot oatmeal, omelets and salmon. Most importantly, the staff is hard working, pleasant and very attentive. My sense is that every aspect of this place is really well managed. I will be back often!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ted G
Rene N, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Ted,

Thank you so much for staying with us while visiting your daughter in Seattle.
And please thank her for selecting our hotel.
I do appreciate your nice comments about our staff and services and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Stayed one night. The room and the beds were comfortable.
The bathroom was nice and bright.
For those of you who love your hotel soaps and shampoos (like I do), the hotel had Aveda products in the room.
Gym was nicely equipped although more natural light would be nice, if you use it you'll see what I mean.
If you can, go Club level which always makes things easier for breakfast.
The lounge was nice. Great beer, wine and food choices.
Would I stay again - Yes!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank BCBARRYK
Rene N, General Manager at Renaissance Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you so much for your visit and your great review of our hotel.
I ma so glad you enjoyed the club level. The view from there is the best in the city, and open for breakfast and in the evening for snacks and beverages.

Please come back soon and visit us again.