“Vacation”

Quality Inn & Suites Seattle
Ranked #82 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We arrived way early with no reservation but they were able to get us right in a room. Price was right for being 2 blocks from the space needle except had to pay for parking. Room was alright very small and kinda dated. This was my first time in Seattle so I bought lots of souvenirs. Well I'm home now and found I left a small bag behind. I called and was told I didn't so I thought I'll double check when I get home. Home now and it's missing. As a head housekeeper myself that would never happen where I work. Very disappointed

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
QualityManagmentTeam, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the lost items that were not found at our property. Our team’s mission is to assure every guest has a memorable and enjoying experience with us and when we have missed the mark we take these rare occurrences to heart and do whatever it takes to keep them from recurring. Please know your feedback is extremely important to us and we will be sharing your review with the rest of our team as we remain focused on always improving our guest experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)

Reviewed 9 May 2014

The service from all the employees I have dealt with was excellent. The rooms are well equipped and comfortable and include a fridge and microwave. Location is pretty good and they offer a free shuttle service to local destinations Got a great AAA rate. Breakfast is provided. Has laundry facilities

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Robynj99
QualityManagmentTeam, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for giving us your feedback regarding your recent experience here with us! We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at the Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center. It was nice to hear that the service you received was excellent and just what you were looking for. Our guest service agents work exceptionally hard to make every guest feel as if they are staying at their home away from home! Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

To whom it may concern:
Recently I had major surgery at the UW Medical center. Since we don't live in Seattle, it was obvious we needed a close place to stay. On the UW Medical site the Quality Inn - Seattle Center was listed as one of their recommendations. So, call we did and scheduled a few days stay, since we didn't know how long we would be there.
The staff was very kind and helpful. The parking was secure. The room was clean and very nice. I loved how they had several pillows on the bed. We had access to wifi and had a view of the EMP . The beds were comfy. But the piece de la resistance was the breakfast. While I didn't get to eat, my family did and they have been raving about it ever since. Sausage and eggs, and the waffles fruit and oj and coffee mmmmm.
We had a small issue with the bill but after talking to the manager he quickly handled the discrepancy - I think the issue was more of a misunderstanding than a mistake. As I said before the staff was kind and helpful.
I will highly recommend the Quality Inn Seattle city center to others and look forward to going back to see the sights as the hotel is right in the middle so it's close to all things Seattle.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Cheyla B
QualityManagmentTeam, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

We are so overjoyed that we were able to provide you and your family with our warm hospitality and accommodations during your visit to the University of Washington Medical Center. It is always our intention to make our guests' feel as if they're staying at their home away from home. Although we wish you were able to try our fabulous full hot breakfast, we are pleased to hear that the rest of your family was able to enjoy all of the delicious food! Our staff is also very honored by your praises for the superb hospitality you received. We will be looking forward to meeting you again the next time you are in Seattle to visit the many sight attractions nearby! Thank you again for your excellent review.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Location is convenient, however there are other similar quality hotels in the area that are more convenient (just a bit more closer to everything walking distance).

The windows do not insulate noise well, so the highway sounds were extremely loud. I have stayed in hotels next to freeways before whose windows insulated the sounds well, but not this one so it kept me up even with ear plugs in.

The washroom was tiny. It was an annoyance that I couldn't put anything in the washroom as there was no counter space and no extra hooks given the current shelves have towels on them.

I didn't like how every bath towel had a stain on it and seemed quite well used. Maybe the hotel needs to bleach their towels or buy new ones.

Their bedsheets looked well used too, I don't know, it just didn't seem bleached-clean.

The hallway is not well kept. This is not a safety concern, but the electrical wires running through the ceiling were a real eye sore to us.

Certain parts of the room appear to be really dusty. Television channels were very limited.

The hot buffet was okay. I didn't particular enjoy the sausage patties but did like the waffles.

The staff were amazingly friendly. But, I probably would not stay here ever again due to everything I have outlined above.

Room Tip: Stay in a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our team’s mission is to assure every guest has a restful and relaxing experience with us and when we have missed the mark we take these rare occurrences to heart and do whatever it takes to keep them from recurring. Although we have sealed and double-paned windows, occasionally downtown noises can be heard. We have shared your concerns with our director of engineering to see if we can make improvements where possible. We would also like to apologize regarding the small counter space you had in your bathroom as we are still currently undergoing renovations. We are very excited to see our final product once we have finished, especially with the installments of our new counters for our bathrooms in the guest rooms. Thank you for mentioning our amazingly friendly staff, we take pride in providing exemplary customer service for all of our guests. Please know your feedback is extremely important to us and we will be sharing your review with the rest of our team as we remain focused on always improving our guest experience. Should you decide to give us another chance, please contact me directly at gsam@qualityinnseattle.com and we would be happy to work out the best possible fit for you. Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This hotel is well located, and a pretty good buy for the price (especially with a coupon you have from one of those coupon booklets you pick up from racks at rest stops on Interstate 5). The room size, quality, etc., are good but average for a well run hotel. The free breakfast was above average. (One problem: on the date I was there, April 23 2014, the map of restaurants near the hotel in the loose leaf binder of hotel information had the hotel located in the wrong place by many blocks.)

Room Tip: It has no restaurant but an excellent breakfast room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your important feedback. Please allow us to apologize for the error you encountered when looking through our hotel guest information located in our rooms. We can assure you this is not typical of our service and our housekeeping department has already been notified. We believe that with our full hot breakfast, complimentary shuttle services, friendly staff service, and perfect location combined gives our guests the best value possible for staying in downtown Seattle! We will be sure to let our breakfast team know how much you enjoyed it during your stay with us as well. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center, we will be looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The room was too small, the bed was to hard, the pillows were too soft, the bathroom was too small, the shower curtain would not stay closed so water always got on the floor, the walls were way too thin....you could everything going on in the rooms next to you. The TV reception was VERY BAD, it was very grainy and hard to see. This hotel is in a great location and the girls at the front desk were great. The FREE breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Please don't stay here. If you do, we hope that your experience is a better one.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. Please allow me to apologize that your recent stay with us was anything less than a memorable and enjoyable experience. We want all of our guests to feel comfortable throughout their stay and we apologize that we fell short in providing this experience to you. We can assure you that this not typical of our services and we have shared your review with the rest of our team. We hope that despite your recent experience, you will be kind enough to give us another opportunity to provide you with exemplary service and accommodations. Should you decide to give us another chance, please contact me directly at gsam@qualityinnseattle.com and we would be happy to work out the best possible fit for you. Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I did not choose this property at first and wish I had. The location is awesome (within a rock's throw of the Space Needle and Pikes Place Market). The property has an awesome front desk staff (I dealt with Jessica and Arturo, the Manager) who were informative on the phone and helped me get a great room. The room was cleaned thoroughly for a new arrival and the common areas are well maintained.

Room Tip: The odd numbered rooms face the alley so would have less traffic noise although at night I don't...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for such an amazing review! We appreciate your feedback as it enables us to establish and maintain the high standards that the Quality Inn & Suites is known for. We are so lucky to be located just a couple blocks away from many Seattle attractions such as the Space Needle and Pikes Place Market! It makes us the perfect destination of choice with the best value in the downtown Seattle area! We thank you for mentioning our awesome staff members and will be sure to share your review with our entire team. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at the Quality Inn & Suites and hope that you will consider staying with us again when the next time your travels find you back in Seattle. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!