“Top quality!”

Sheraton Seattle Hotel
Ranked #33 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 5 September 2012

This is a lovely hotel. Our room, on the 14th floor, had one of the most comfortable king sized beds I've ever slept on. The pillows were amazing & the down comforter & sheets were excellent quality. Everything was spotless. Loved the Starbuck's coffee in the room. The staff was very helpful & accommodating even when we asked to change rooms. The first room, though it was removed from the elevators, received reverberating elevator noise. Be aware...Sheraton parking is expensive at $45 a night. We thought we would save $$ by parking in the City Centre garage lot directly across the street. The sign appeared to state $16 for overnight/all day parking. But, the charge was $49! The parking attendant said it was a change & written in the fine print on the sign. We couldn't see the fine print even after she told us. Just don't make the same mistake!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Harvest12
Madalena M, Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Sheraton Seattle. It always nice to hear that you had a great sleep and our staff was friendly and accommodating. I will be certain to pass along your praise. The valet parking rates are high and are comprised of a 22% city tax and remain competitive in the local area and major metropolitan cities. If you are in the area again, I would be happy to assist you in locating parking at a rate that works within your budget.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

Director of Rooms

Write a ReviewReviews (4,703)

Reviewed 3 September 2012

I normally prefer smaller boutique hotels but the Sheraton has become my favorite Seattle hotel. Rooms are great, the staff is nice and very accommodating and you can't beat the Starwood Club Room with the breakfast and nightly appitzers. Once you're gold and can upgrade you get free wifi too. It's a huge hotel but doesn't feel that way (except when you have to wait forever for the elevators).

• Stayed: September 2012
Madalena M, Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

Your review was music to my ears, and I thank you for such kind and positive comments.

I have always been proud of the staff here, and reviews like yours remind me why – they truly understand guest service – they get it – and it shows. We appreciate that you chose us for your business stay and we hope you will do so again in the near future. We would appreciate another opportunity to be of service.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

I worked for hotels before, and sheratons name meets the middle class category, let me assure you that this hotel went way beyond the middle category. When I walked in the lobby was very updated and had a pleasant smell we got a room on the top floor because I am a Starwood Preferred Guest Plus member and they treat you very nice with special amenities and it was by far the best sheraton ive stayed at!

Room Tip: Get a room on the right side tower of the front desk those units have been renovated
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2012

This hotel is centrally located at the intersection of 6th Avenue/Pike Street and within easy walking distance to the Pike Place Market and the surrounding department stores (Macy's, Nordstrom, Niketown), the I-5 freeway and, of course, coffeehouses. I attended a business conference at the hotel and paid the conference rate ($189 per night).

My hotel room was on the 26th floor and very comfortable. The room was nicely appointed with all the expected amenities. But, the king-size bed was a real delight, firm mattress and luxurious linens and pillows.

Room Tip: I believe the rooms in the taller tower have better views.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jerry R

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Sheraton Seattle. It always nice to hear that you had a great sleep and our staff was friendly and accommodating. Our location is something we hear about often and appriciate that we are so close to it all! I will be certain to pass along your praise to our team and share your excitement about our property!

Reviewed 28 August 2012

This hotel was very easy to access from the I-5, and only blocks away from the Pike Market. The hotel has valet parking, but it will run you at $44 per night and there didn't appear to be any other options, so we parked at the convention centre for $25 a night. We got this hotel deal on Hotwire and it was the first time I'd used this site. I was a little concerned with what I would end up with, but was pleasantly surprised. I was really impressed with the workout room. It had 2 floors and plenty of machines for all to use. When I asked for things like headphones for the machines, they were brought up to my room quickly. The concierge ladies were more than willing to provide you with any information you might need about the area. The only thing that turned me off was the few times I went to wait for an elevator and there were people standing there with their big rotweilers and german shepherds. I had asked for a pet-free room before arriving, and was really disgusted when a huge black dog got off the elevator with us and went into a room 1 door down from us. I expected that with all the floors in this hotel that they would at least honor a pet-free floor. I have a real problem stepping into a hotel room and wondering if the last occupant's dog was sleeping on the bed I am about to use, as many people allow their big dogs to do.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank trudy2_10
Reviewed 28 August 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights while I was in town for a conference. I had a conference rate for the hotel, so I think I paid less than rack price, and I thought it was a great price for the room ($159/nt), which was spacious and had a very comfortable bed and pillows. If you want to use the wifi in the room, there is an additional "resort" fee, but the lobby had free wifi as well as several computers. Room service is crazy expensive, and the gratuity and a delivery charge are added if you order any, which is why we didn't.

So many things in short walking distance! Pike Place Market, of course. Westlake Center, where you can catch the monorail to Seattle Center, home of the Space Needle, the EMP, the Chihuly Museum, and the Seattle Science Center. Movies, live theater, symphony hall, all just a short walk. Lots of restaurants around, although I would skip the chains.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank maurinsky

Thanks for your review. I appreciate the comments about our location; Seattle is has such a great walk able downtown core! Plenty of shopping and dining options as well as you walk down Pike St. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Seattle and will pass on your praise to the associates. We hope to welcome you back to our beautiful hotel soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Stayed here for three nights while on a six week roadtrip of USA. Always wanted to see Seattle. We thought the hotel was in a brilliant location, being close to restaurants, shops, local transport. We were impressed with the monorail at Westlake station and went to the Needle and visited the Rock Museum! Incredible!! We visited the Pike Place Market which was absolutely unbelievable. Not my cup of tea as too many people but well worth a look. We did all the 'touristy' things like the duck tour, which we thought was really good fun, we went to watch a baseball game, Mariners v Texas Rangers (Mariners won!) and we were helped to do all these things by the concierge at the hotel. It was clean, smart, and exceptionally quiet for a hotel of that size. We didn't eat at the hotel other than breakfast, which was average I guess for a big hotel. They did have coffee and snacks available all day as we had 'starward privilages' which meant we were also at a good height. From our room we could see water on one side and the City lit up at night. We really enjoyed our stay here and thought the room comfortable and spacious. The only little niggle was that we checked out and moved on, only to find out a week later that we had been charged $38 for bar snacks that we didn't have! They were very apologetic and refunded us immediately however with the exchange rate changing all the time this ended up costing us (not a lot but that's not the point!). Overall a very good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple