“Wonderful Stay”

Sheraton Seattle Hotel
Ranked #33 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Such a clean room, wonderful bed, awesome amenities. Just a great stay in a wonderful city. We had great walking distance to our locations. Would like to see free WIFI in the rooms though not just the lobby - pay enough in staying there that a perk for travelers would be the WIFI.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Seattle is a great city and it is nice to know you enjoyed your time at the Sheraton. Thanks for the review.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,701)

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed and was profoundly underwhelmed by this property. The carpet in the public areas was worn and dirty. I had a meeting with a client and was put in a little conference room on a darkened floor. The room was average Sheraton quality. Im a SPG guy so I will stay at the W or Westin from now on.

• Stayed: March 2014
Trevor B, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Alaskanabroad - thank you for your recent review and for staying with us at the Sheraton Seattle. My sincerest apologies for not exceeding expectations with some of our public space and for the small conference room. I am not sure of the details on the arrangement but would enjoy a conversation with you so I can understand your experience better. Please reach out to me at trevor.brauser@sheraton.com.

Trevor

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I was at this hotel for a week-long conference and enjoyed every minute of it. The staff and management are engaged and focus on service. Mary the concierge is beyond helpful and anticipates needs. The Catering operation was exceptional. I particularly enjoyed the healthy offerings at all the breaks and meals. The wines for our Social hour were excellent. Food and service at the Daily Grille were also above expectations. When returning to Seattle I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Mike F

We appreciate the fantastic review and we are so glad you enjoyed your week with us. I will be sure to pass on your praise to Mary. She is fantastic and we know we are fortunate to have her on our team. Thanks!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Excellent hotel that is just across the road from the Convention Center.
Great room and reasonable room rate for location.
Staff was very quick on check-in and check-out.
Room was very nice, clean and quiet
Bed was exttra confortable.

Room Tip: Rooms on 5th floor and above. High rooms on 25 and above get a great view.
1  Thank Sky61
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Thanks for choosing the Sheraton Seattle. We are happy you enjoyed the hotel, our location, the comfy Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed and our attentive team. Thank you for sharing this feedback.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed here for a conference. The hotel is run like a bus station. Ridiculously long lines to check in, indifferent staff with minimal English at their command and an overall feeling of being herded around. SPG status was of no help in securing a little customer service. Would never choose this hotel for a return visit on my own.

1  Thank perterson
Trevor B, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

peterson - thank you your review and your candid comments. I am very sorry that we were not able to exceed your expectations during your visit. Our team does work very hard on establishing a connection with our guests and am disappointed that we were not able to achieve this while you were with us. I would like to understand more details on your interactions so we can continue to get better as a team. Please reach out to at trevor.brauser@sheraton.com to coordinate a discussion.

Trevor

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Upon arriving, we mentioned that our suitcase was lost and without a blink of an eye, we were presented with a little toiletry package. The hotel is very clean, in a great location, and I cannot express how excellent the concierge's service was. We were there for a work event, but enjoyed being in a clean comfortable hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

I'm sorry to hear your trip started off with missing luggage. I am glad that our team was able to provide you with some toiletries to help get your trip off to a better start and make you more comfortable. We appreciate your nice comments about the hotel and the excellent service you received.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I just came back from a convention in Seattle where I stayed at the Sheraton. A friend just came back from the Ritz in another country and after 1 night said to me... Why did I stay at a Ritz? She meant the service and room were just as good at this Sheraton as what she paid for at the Ritz.

I arrived late and Daniel Shin checked me in. He was very professional and courteous. I ordered a late night soup and quesadillas delivered to my room. Within about 10 minutes it arrived. A beautiful presentation of the food and maybe I was hungry, but it tasted great. Of course, at $40ish dollars, it better!

The gym is amazing on the 35th floor and is actually 2 stories of gym.
The club lounge had a very nice spread in the mornings with a giant bowl of fresh berries! The manager at the front took the extra steps to help answer some questions I had. Matthew M...?

If I wanted to get REALLY picky, the tile grout in the shower was a tad darkish... but like where it had been bleached out and clean, but still left a little stain. So VERY clean, just a little sporadic stain.

Upon leaving, the taxi driver told me about some ginger bread house event every Christmas that brings in a lot of people to the hotel that the hotel sponsors.

In general a great stay!

Room Tip: pay or get the Club level. It's higher up, better view, and great club amenities
1  Thank RobertRSanAntonio

Thanks for your review and the wonderful comments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for letting us know about the excellent service you received from Daniel and Matt. We look forward to sharing your comments with them!