“LOVE THIS HOTEL!”

Ranked #39 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Victoria
“LOVE THIS HOTEL!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my friend and we loved it! I usually stay at Westin Seattle, but I decided to try.

It's hard to say which I prefer.... This hotel is brighter and very central location. Great staff, great restaurant and well-pointed room, too!

We can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank jojo1015
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thanks for trying the Sheraton Seattle on your recent visit to Seattle. We are excited that you loved your stay and that you will be staying with us again. Thanks!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (763)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
San Jose, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Hard to find anything wrong....higher end...good price...well appointed...friendly staff.

Bed...OK
TV...too small and still has lodgenet...pathetically slow

Valet parking expensive

Overall excellent choice

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Steven B, Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Hello Harper5633020~

Thank you for the review of your recent stay. I’m happy to hear that overall your stay was most enjoyable, and I am sorry you caught our valet on an off moment. Please rest assured that we will be using all your feedback to improve our guest service, and we look forward to providing an outstanding stay experience on your next visit.

Warmly,
~Steven Brogan
Front Desk Manager
Bozeman, Montana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I called to make a reservation weeks in advance. My business trip changed and I called to cancel a week in advance. They refused to refund the money they charged to the company credit card at the time I called. I thought it was just a reservation. They even refused to refund the tax for the room I wouldnt be using. They emailed me a confirmation after the reservation call and the fine print of the reservation says "the time for making a cancellation has passed." This is minutes after calling. So when you make a reservation, your card is immediately charged and the contract you implicitly agreed to states the cancellation period is already expired.

My credit card company's dispute resolution service said sheraton just ignores them if they contact them. the lady called 3 people anyway and got blown off. Filed a formal dispute, but Sheraton is apparently lawyered up to defend against those.

Beware: if they have your card number, you pay for the room as soon as you make the reservation!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Hello ben541~

Thank you for your feedback. It sounds as though you booked though a prepaid reservation option. While these reservations are typically non-refundable, we do this so we are able to offer more competitive pricing than our standard non-prepaid room rates. I also understand your frustration as I have experienced the same situation. Please feel free to contact me directly for any future booking, and I will make sure we get you a rate plan that fits with your travel needs.

Warmly,
~Steven Brogan
Front Desk Manager
steven.brogan@sheraton.com
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

It's not what you're thinking! We were greeted with warm smiles upon arrival. But the highlight of this stay was definitely the bed! Oh my God! I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud...I had not slept that well for a long time...and here comes Sheraton Seattle with their unbelievable cushion! This hotel has many more wonderful things to offer, such as it's prime location, not just the bed. I do wish I could take it home!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
What a great review! Glad to hear you enjoyed our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed as it is designed to have you remark just the way you did! You actually can purchase our mattresses on the Starwood website or at www.sheraton-hotelsathome.com!
Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

The service at this hotel was great. The staff was helpful and friendly. The room size was large, beds comfy, and everything was nice and clean. There were many snacks and a stocked fridge available in the room for purchase. They also offer as many bottles of water as you need for free. Just call house keeping and they will bring them to you room. One thing to be aware of is that they only offer valet parking and parking costs $46/day in addition to the room rate. We didn't know this when we booked because we went through a 3rd party site. Apparently almost all of the downtown hotels charge for parking.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1558 which is near the elevators. We noticed that the voices of the people waiting...
Green Features: There is a great program offered where you can get a $5 voucher for every day you don't use house keeping, not including the day of check out.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Sheraton Seattle and will pass on your praise to our associates! Connecting with our guests and ensuring that experiences such as yours, are provided each and every stay. Parking in Seattle is expensive. Please be assured that we are competitively priced for our parking services with other downtown hotels. We appreciate you taking the time to review us!
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Best described as easy and accommodating...I travel a fair amount for work...I can't pick out any faults with the room, service, food or location! Friendly staff all around. Quick and convenient room service and the food was still hot...I ordered room service so I could prep for my meeting and it was delivered within 25-30 minutes. The I house restaurant had a delicious breakfast buffet with various fresh fruit, cereals and hot typical breakfast favs including a chef station where he made an omelette of my liking. I like the fact the offer a $5 credit for each day that I choose to forgo room service during my 6 day stay. I can't see why a business exec or family would not stay here. The internet worked seamlessly in the room and lobby/restaurant. They offered business services and had a fitness room with a 40 foot lap pool which I did not check out as my deluxe suite with king bed and the many sites including the farmers market at pike place only 6 blocks away kept me busy. I hope your star is as good as mine is thus far.

Green Features: As I said you can forgo cleaning to get a $5 credit for dining. Fab idea.m
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thanks for the great feedback and we love your overall statement that the hotel and staff are easy and accommodating. Thanks for participating in our Make A Green Choice program. It is a win win for guests and the environment! It sure sounds like you are keeping busy and are taking advantage of our central location. Enjoy the rest of your stay.
Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband and I recently took our son for a quick trip to Seattle. We stayed here at the Sheraton, and loved the location! It was within walking distance of so many attractions, restaurants and the heart of shopping! We were only there for 24 hours but loved the hotel! The front desk staff was wonderful! We stayed on the executive floor, which our son absolutely loved! The room was spacious, very clean and quiet! The only thing I have to say is that the beds were very firm, and not as comfortable as we thought they would be. Otherwise, wonderful stay!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your son loved the guestroom. Thank you for the great comments regarding our Front Desk team. I'll be sure to share your compliments with them. I am sorry that you didn't find our beds as comfortable as you had hoped however; it is nice to know that this didn't affect your time with us.