“Nice Location” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #38 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Chicago
“Nice Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

The hotel is in a good location to be able to walk around downtown. I did feel that my room was strange only because you had to go down a short hallway that didn't have any signage showing there were three other rooms there as well. I would stay there again just for the location.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thanks for the feedback. Our central location is a wonderful base to visit the sights and sounds of Seattle. We have great restaurants, shops and entertainment just outside our front door. Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (744)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Here with a Globus tour group.Well trained courteous staff who immediately changed our room (tobacco odor) on request. Bell staff made us feel as part of his family...Facility clean, spacious and inviting...Excellent breakfast
.Will return here on my next trip to Seattle

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank franksatthelake
Thank you for your nice comments regarding our courteous associates. They work hard to make sure our guests receive the best possible service. I am glad to hear that our Bell Team made you feel at home. Thanks for that great comment.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel was clean, tastefully decorated. Staff friendly and helpful. The room service and prices at the restaurant were high. I went to the little to go shop that had Starbucks Coffee in it and although expensive it was easily available and most reasonable option. The hotel also had umbrellas available to borrow which I thought was a nice touch.The location is great- a 15 minute walk to the public market with a Target store on the way. A lot of restaurants near by though some of them seemed to be closed on the holiday and weekend. I was there July 4-6 before a cruise. I never made it to the pool but overall a nice stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thanks for the review. I hope you enjoyed your cruise!
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband and I stay at this hotel every time we're in Seattle. It's clean, the service is wonderful and I love the views we get. I couldn't ask for a better location. You're in walking distance to shopping, the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, great restaurants, SAM and it's a quick ride to and from the airport.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nytraveler8
Thank you for letting us know that we are your hotel of choice every time you visit Seattle. This is the best compliment we could receive! Thanks!
Wanaka, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I have never been dissapointed with a Sheraton and I wasn't dissapointed on this occasion either. It was a very nice hotel with a great view over the city. It is a short walk to Pike Market was well as a number of bars and restaurants. The service was good and the room was clean and tidy.

Room Tip: The higher up the better the views
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
      Rooms
1 Thank bohica-nz
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thanks for the fantastic review and perfect rating!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel could not have a better location for staying downtown Seattle! Within walking distance of Pike's Place and the West Lake Transit Station! We took the light rail to the Mariner's game - so convenient! The rate was reasonable for downtown and even better with advanced pay. King Room was basic, no microwave or fridge. Bathrooms are very small, even for two people. Beds are okay, I hated the linens though. Valet parking only is expensive but worth it to not have to drive downtown Seattle!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Leslie A
Thanks for selecting our hotel for your Seattle vacation. I hope you enjoyed the Mariner game; Safeco Field is a beautiful ballpark.
Concord, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We went for my fiance's conference, and I went along to enjoy the sights. Because of his conference we had free internet access in the room, but normally there is a fee and that's something that always gripes me.

The room was very comfortable and spacious, but the bed was on the hard side. Both of us were having hip pain and and back pain from the mattress that was too firm.

We had no issues with the staff, in fact everyone with whom we interacted were professional and more than willing to help. Concierge took care of our dinner reservations every night, which were usually large parties because of the inclusion of my fiance's colleagues, We had a problem with the TV not getting all of the channels it was supposed to and they sent up someone to fix it within a half hour. We asked to be supplied with extra towels and they were delivered within a half hour too. Housekeeping was great every day, and the day that I was in the room working she just worked around me and was very quick and efficient.

The lobby has a great lounge with a large screen TV and since we were there during the World Cup there was a lot of activity down there. We did go down and have drinks a couple of times and it was very nice.

Perfect location if you're looking to stay downtown, and very accessible by public transporation as well as a taxi line. I wouldn't want to drive in downtown Seattle - it was very congested and it would have cost a daily fee to park a car at the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
Thanks for your feedback. It is nice to know that you enjoyed our convenient location and had several great experiences in the Fountain Wine Bar. I do apologize that you had a problem with the TV in your room but I am glad our Engineering team was quick to solve the problem. Thanks again for staying with us.