“Not too bad”

Sheraton Seattle Hotel
Ranked #31 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 17 July 2014

No breakfast or managers reception-but its in a big city so not totally out of character. Location is fantastic and front desk folks are very friendly and helpful. I was allowed to leave my car parked out front while I went to the room to gather my family and things. I would/will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

We appreciate the time you took to provide us with your compliments. We are delighted that you found our location fantastic and our front desk team to be very friendly and helpful. We look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Seattle Hotel

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The hotel is in a good location to be able to walk around downtown. I did feel that my room was strange only because you had to go down a short hallway that didn't have any signage showing there were three other rooms there as well. I would stay there again just for the location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for the feedback. Our central location is a wonderful base to visit the sights and sounds of Seattle. We have great restaurants, shops and entertainment just outside our front door. Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Here with a Globus tour group.Well trained courteous staff who immediately changed our room (tobacco odor) on request. Bell staff made us feel as part of his family...Facility clean, spacious and inviting...Excellent breakfast
.Will return here on my next trip to Seattle

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank franksatthelake

Thank you for your nice comments regarding our courteous associates. They work hard to make sure our guests receive the best possible service. I am glad to hear that our Bell Team made you feel at home. Thanks for that great comment.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel was clean, tastefully decorated. Staff friendly and helpful. The room service and prices at the restaurant were high. I went to the little to go shop that had Starbucks Coffee in it and although expensive it was easily available and most reasonable option. The hotel also had umbrellas available to borrow which I thought was a nice touch.The location is great- a 15 minute walk to the public market with a Target store on the way. A lot of restaurants near by though some of them seemed to be closed on the holiday and weekend. I was there July 4-6 before a cruise. I never made it to the pool but overall a nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thanks for the review. I hope you enjoyed your cruise!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband and I stay at this hotel every time we're in Seattle. It's clean, the service is wonderful and I love the views we get. I couldn't ask for a better location. You're in walking distance to shopping, the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, great restaurants, SAM and it's a quick ride to and from the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nytraveler8

Thank you for letting us know that we are your hotel of choice every time you visit Seattle. This is the best compliment we could receive! Thanks!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I have never been dissapointed with a Sheraton and I wasn't dissapointed on this occasion either. It was a very nice hotel with a great view over the city. It is a short walk to Pike Market was well as a number of bars and restaurants. The service was good and the room was clean and tidy.

Room Tip: The higher up the better the views
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank bohica-nz
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thanks for the fantastic review and perfect rating!

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel could not have a better location for staying downtown Seattle! Within walking distance of Pike's Place and the West Lake Transit Station! We took the light rail to the Mariner's game - so convenient! The rate was reasonable for downtown and even better with advanced pay. King Room was basic, no microwave or fridge. Bathrooms are very small, even for two people. Beds are okay, I hated the linens though. Valet parking only is expensive but worth it to not have to drive downtown Seattle!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Leslie A

Thanks for selecting our hotel for your Seattle vacation. I hope you enjoyed the Mariner game; Safeco Field is a beautiful ballpark.