“Prime Location”

Sheraton Seattle Hotel
Ranked #32 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Arrived there at about 11am (normal check-in at 3pm) and our room was already ready.

The room is very spacious and the view was nice up on the 23rd floor (Room 2308 in the Pike Tower). Our room was close to the lift, which was convenient and surprisingly quiet.

Located in a prime location, as it is right on Pike St. Takes you 5 minutes to walk to Westlake Center where you can catch a monorail to the Seattle Center for $2.25. Walking to Pike Place Market takes less than 10 minutes, as the hotel is located on 6th Ave. and the market is on 1st Ave.

All the shops are right there as you walk out the doors, so it's a great location for the serious shoppers.

The hotel has a useful map, so don't forget to grab one at the Concierge. They also have a car service that takes you to the airport for $40, and a 24 hour gym.

The only downside is that you have to pay for the Internet. I think it was $10.95 per day. Out of the 5 hotels I stayed at on this trip, I paid the most for this hotel and it was the only hotel without free wifi.

However, I would stay again and would recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014
There are newer reviews for Sheraton Seattle Hotel

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Facilities of the hotel are ok, rooms are very basic and no frills. No major complaints except some clearly visible stains from mold or liquid on the ceiling in the middle of the bedroom.Those could have been easily removed at little expense and overall room impression could have been significantly improved. What we really liked is their "green option" allowing one to skip maintenance for exchange of starwood points. This is the way to go!
Location is very central and close to major attractions/businesses yet it is very quiet.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Steven B, Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Hello OM_Bender~

Thank you for your recent stay and for your feedback. I’m sorry you had some initial problems with the cleanliness of your room. We always strive for a great first impression, and it looks like we slipped this time. On the other hand, I’m glad you enjoyed our location, and of course our Make a Green Choice program. We look forward to your next visit.

Warmly,
~Steven Brogan
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 17 July 2014

No breakfast or managers reception-but its in a big city so not totally out of character. Location is fantastic and front desk folks are very friendly and helpful. I was allowed to leave my car parked out front while I went to the room to gather my family and things. I would/will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

We appreciate the time you took to provide us with your compliments. We are delighted that you found our location fantastic and our front desk team to be very friendly and helpful. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The hotel is in a good location to be able to walk around downtown. I did feel that my room was strange only because you had to go down a short hallway that didn't have any signage showing there were three other rooms there as well. I would stay there again just for the location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for the feedback. Our central location is a wonderful base to visit the sights and sounds of Seattle. We have great restaurants, shops and entertainment just outside our front door. Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Here with a Globus tour group.Well trained courteous staff who immediately changed our room (tobacco odor) on request. Bell staff made us feel as part of his family...Facility clean, spacious and inviting...Excellent breakfast
.Will return here on my next trip to Seattle

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank franksatthelake

Thank you for your nice comments regarding our courteous associates. They work hard to make sure our guests receive the best possible service. I am glad to hear that our Bell Team made you feel at home. Thanks for that great comment.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel was clean, tastefully decorated. Staff friendly and helpful. The room service and prices at the restaurant were high. I went to the little to go shop that had Starbucks Coffee in it and although expensive it was easily available and most reasonable option. The hotel also had umbrellas available to borrow which I thought was a nice touch.The location is great- a 15 minute walk to the public market with a Target store on the way. A lot of restaurants near by though some of them seemed to be closed on the holiday and weekend. I was there July 4-6 before a cruise. I never made it to the pool but overall a nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thanks for the review. I hope you enjoyed your cruise!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband and I stay at this hotel every time we're in Seattle. It's clean, the service is wonderful and I love the views we get. I couldn't ask for a better location. You're in walking distance to shopping, the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, great restaurants, SAM and it's a quick ride to and from the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nytraveler8

Thank you for letting us know that we are your hotel of choice every time you visit Seattle. This is the best compliment we could receive! Thanks!