“Pool and Gym were AMAZING!”

Sheraton Seattle Hotel
Ranked #33 of 103 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I did a ton of research before deciding on my Seattle hotel. The Sheraton did not disappoint.

Location was great. Less that 10 minute walk to Pike market. Target and other shopping nearby. Starbucks in the lobby. The best hotel gym I've ever been in. And fun indoor pool on the 35th floor.

I saw nothing that made me think this hotel was out of date. After reading some reviews here, I wondered if these people stayed at the same hotel.

I will definitely stay here next time I visit Seattle.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the same tower as the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kittytraveler
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thanks for the great review and we really appreciate your comments. The view from our gym is amazing and I am glad you took advantage of the new equipment in our Sheraton Fitness Center. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed here for business the end of June, front desk staff were very helpful. I requested a lower floor room, so I was placed on the 8th floor. This was perfect! Room was nice, it even had a refrigerator! Sweet! There was also a basket full of snacks (that I do not need in my life) on top of the dresser. I ignored that basket for 6 days! View was decent. Bed was comfy! Gym was very nice. Equipment was clean although I would recommend you disinfect it before & after using it. Restaurant and bar was awesome. Food at the restaurant was delicious, loved their fries! Reuben sandwich was omg awesome! Desserts are delicious too! Would totally stay here again, 15 min walk to the Pier! Restaurants are everywhere! Great hotel location, great hotel staff, great experience!

Room Tip: Just request what you want...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tanisha M

We love your descriptions of the hotel, staff, location, fitness center and the restaurants. We truly appreciate that you took the time to post this review. Thanks!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I usually stay in Hiltons or Hyatts so was pleasantly surprised by how well kept and how well run this Hotel is. Our hotel room had a great view (21st floor) of the city. Whoever designed the décor has an eye for detail as the bath was coordinated well with the excellent bedding - a nice touch. We were advised by the nice Hertz driver at the airport not to take a taxi into the city but to try the relatively new light rail system. I was not in the mood to trudge distances wheeling a roller bag but light rail is conveniently placed at the airport, new, clean, and very inexpensive - I believe it was a bit under $6 for two of us to travel into the city. Our light rail stop was at Westlake (last stop) and dropped us off nearly at the front door of the hotel. All cities should provide transportation to/from the airport like this! Only drawback of this hotel is no spa if you are looking for a massage. They will come to your room (felt creepy to me, sorry) so I opted to walk a half mile or so to the concierge-recommended spa which provided great service and a 20% discount for hotel guests.

Room Tip: Upper floors will have the best city views.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for giving the Sheraton a try! We are delighted to know you feel you made the right choice! Thanks for mentioning the decor. We just finished an update in the lobby area. The light rail is the absolute best option to get to our hotel from the airport. It is quick, easily managed and inexpensive. Vida spa is a great choice for some pampering. Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Smack in the middle of so many great places to walk to. Room was over on Union tower with awesome view of city. Bed was comfortable, sheets of high quality, but pillows were too fluffy (I'm used to memory foam). Sheets were only changed once even though we had room serviced all of the 5 days we were there. We know because of 2 noticeable tiny black dot stains on the sheets that never disappeared. Tub was not cleaned as well as we liked- there were always visible small strands of hair around tub, even on our 1st day of checkin. There was an occasional loud bang of doors or something every few hours (our room was right next to stairwell & close to elevators) but other than that, pretty quiet part of hotel on 24th floor. A/C was weak & only cooled to 60 degrees. Water pressure was also weak- kept me in the shower much longer than normal. Staff was friendly & courteous - no problems experienced.

Lots of homeless folks on every corner which was a bit depressing and lots of people smoking everywhere which was a bit annoying but other than that, I got lots of exercise walking everywhere and got to see so much. I did witness 2 thugs, possibly on drugs, kick headlights of parked cars under freeway parking lot on our walk up to Frye art museum. The only sad part of my Seattle experience.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MissDvo
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Comfortable, clean hotel that caters to convention business. We stayed here on a vacation to Seattle, and were very pleased with the location and the service. Major attractions and the public transit system were within easy walking distance. The room was a standard double-double (two queens would have been nicer), which was well-appointed. The staff was very courteous and helpful. A good choice for a sightseeing stay.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a nice view. Sign up for the rewards program to get a room on an upper floor (an...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The room was great. The beds were very comfortable. The shower in the bathroom was not working, but you were still able to take a bath. The area outside was not guarded well at night which isn't really a bad thing, but we did have an experience with someone hanging out outside the hotel. Overall it was a good experience and you can't beat the location!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Close to restaurants and a very comfortable room. Quiet floor. The hotel coffee shop/store was great and the grill restaurant. There are two towers, we were in the tower overlooking Pike Street. Nordstroms is a block away, although I never had a chance to go shopping since we were there for a conference.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor away from the street noise
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business