“No Flaws! Stay Here, Not There!”

Sheraton Seattle Hotel
Ranked #33 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I cannot think of anything negative to say (and I tried)! Oh, perhaps the TV could be bigger! Everything is almost perfect. We stayed a couple of days at Hotel W before going on an Alaskan cruise. W was one of the worst hotels we've ever stayed in. Now we're back from the cruise, and the Sheraton is outstanding for roughly the same price. Spacious room, many windows, clean, well appointed, excellent service--simply first rate all around.

• Stayed: July 2014
bronwyn g, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Seattle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

We're so happy that you had a flawless experience at the Sheraton Seattle. Thanks for your review.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,697)

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My Son and I went with my husband for a Convention at the Convention Center which is right next door. This is a great location for everything and the staff was amazing. We walked everywhere except for a few issues of the homeless and the people smoking weed on the street. There is everything within walking distance, drug stores, movies, restaurants, monorail, light train and the bus even a park for the kids. The car rentals are within a block of the hotel and the hotel has a gym with a pool, two nice places to eat, the rooms are laid out exactly like the Sheraton in downtown Charlotte and their are plenty of rooms and views. We did have a problem with getting Wi-Fi on our ipads and kindle, but they have several computers for use.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Summer in Seattle can't be beat! It is nice that you and your son were able to join your husband on his business trip. It sounds like you had a fabulous time. Thanks for posting your review.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Spent one night on our way to an Alaka cruise.
Perfect location for a quick Seattle experience. Very classy hotel with beautiful, spacious rooms and every amenity on tap.
The concierce service was excellent, giving expert advice and making on the spot arrangements for tours, restaurants etc.
Free wifi internet and monitors in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

We love hearing from our guests. Thank you for the great feedback. We have an amazing concierge team and we receive compliments on each of them. A concierge can make a vacation fabulous with the right suggestions. We are delighted that our team helped make your visit to Seattle memorable. We hope you enjoyed your Alaskan cruise!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I did a ton of research before deciding on my Seattle hotel. The Sheraton did not disappoint.

Location was great. Less that 10 minute walk to Pike market. Target and other shopping nearby. Starbucks in the lobby. The best hotel gym I've ever been in. And fun indoor pool on the 35th floor.

I saw nothing that made me think this hotel was out of date. After reading some reviews here, I wondered if these people stayed at the same hotel.

I will definitely stay here next time I visit Seattle.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the same tower as the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kittytraveler

Thanks for the great review and we really appreciate your comments. The view from our gym is amazing and I am glad you took advantage of the new equipment in our Sheraton Fitness Center. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed here for business the end of June, front desk staff were very helpful. I requested a lower floor room, so I was placed on the 8th floor. This was perfect! Room was nice, it even had a refrigerator! Sweet! There was also a basket full of snacks (that I do not need in my life) on top of the dresser. I ignored that basket for 6 days! View was decent. Bed was comfy! Gym was very nice. Equipment was clean although I would recommend you disinfect it before & after using it. Restaurant and bar was awesome. Food at the restaurant was delicious, loved their fries! Reuben sandwich was omg awesome! Desserts are delicious too! Would totally stay here again, 15 min walk to the Pier! Restaurants are everywhere! Great hotel location, great hotel staff, great experience!

Room Tip: Just request what you want...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tanisha M

We love your descriptions of the hotel, staff, location, fitness center and the restaurants. We truly appreciate that you took the time to post this review. Thanks!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I usually stay in Hiltons or Hyatts so was pleasantly surprised by how well kept and how well run this Hotel is. Our hotel room had a great view (21st floor) of the city. Whoever designed the décor has an eye for detail as the bath was coordinated well with the excellent bedding - a nice touch. We were advised by the nice Hertz driver at the airport not to take a taxi into the city but to try the relatively new light rail system. I was not in the mood to trudge distances wheeling a roller bag but light rail is conveniently placed at the airport, new, clean, and very inexpensive - I believe it was a bit under $6 for two of us to travel into the city. Our light rail stop was at Westlake (last stop) and dropped us off nearly at the front door of the hotel. All cities should provide transportation to/from the airport like this! Only drawback of this hotel is no spa if you are looking for a massage. They will come to your room (felt creepy to me, sorry) so I opted to walk a half mile or so to the concierge-recommended spa which provided great service and a 20% discount for hotel guests.

Room Tip: Upper floors will have the best city views.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for giving the Sheraton a try! We are delighted to know you feel you made the right choice! Thanks for mentioning the decor. We just finished an update in the lobby area. The light rail is the absolute best option to get to our hotel from the airport. It is quick, easily managed and inexpensive. Vida spa is a great choice for some pampering. Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Smack in the middle of so many great places to walk to. Room was over on Union tower with awesome view of city. Bed was comfortable, sheets of high quality, but pillows were too fluffy (I'm used to memory foam). Sheets were only changed once even though we had room serviced all of the 5 days we were there. We know because of 2 noticeable tiny black dot stains on the sheets that never disappeared. Tub was not cleaned as well as we liked- there were always visible small strands of hair around tub, even on our 1st day of checkin. There was an occasional loud bang of doors or something every few hours (our room was right next to stairwell & close to elevators) but other than that, pretty quiet part of hotel on 24th floor. A/C was weak & only cooled to 60 degrees. Water pressure was also weak- kept me in the shower much longer than normal. Staff was friendly & courteous - no problems experienced.

Lots of homeless folks on every corner which was a bit depressing and lots of people smoking everywhere which was a bit annoying but other than that, I got lots of exercise walking everywhere and got to see so much. I did witness 2 thugs, possibly on drugs, kick headlights of parked cars under freeway parking lot on our walk up to Frye art museum. The only sad part of my Seattle experience.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple