“A gorgeous city hotel!”

Ranked #11 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
Victoria, Canada
“A gorgeous city hotel!”
Reviewed 27 April 2010

We've stayed at the Andra several times and for certain this property describes Seattle perfectly - exciting, comfortable and elegant. It's in the best location for discovering the downtown and the port. The staff, lobby and room were outstanding - everything was perfection . . . and immaculate. Our room felt as if no one had ever inhabited it. The bathroom was brand new, completely tiled with a walk-in shower and enough space for bath products. Towels and bedding were luxurious. We loved the corner suite with views of the water, but all rooms are ample and the windows open! The decor is uniquely modern and every ammenity is included for the guests' comfort and luxury. The restaurant, 'Lola' is fun and the fare is delicious. Across the street is the wonderful pizza place, 'Serious Pie' (we go to Seattle for that!). There's also the 'Dahlia Bakery' across the street for the most delectable breads, sweets and more. Roger and Rozanne Stein

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (475)
Hamilton, Montana
Reviewed 14 April 2010

My wife and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary by spending two wonderful days and nights in downtown Seattle. The highlight of this trip was staying at the Hotel Andra. This small, downtown hotel is just a treat!!! Excellent, courteous and professional staff, wonderful rooms and amenities (we graciously received a complimentary up-grade to a suite in celebration of our anniversary), and joined to an excellent Tom Douglas restaurant (The Lola). I had some difficulty convincing my lovely wife that we actually had to leave and return home!! As I said, if you only visit Seattle once in your life, stay at the Andra. P.S. reasonably priced, too!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Zürich
Reviewed 12 April 2010

The Andra does it right. It's a top notch, big-city, boutique hotel. Great location downtown. Well-designed space with lots of storage, Top quality beds and linens. Clean! Great service, from the front desk to room service. Same-day laundry and dry cleaning, 24-hour room service from Lola. Wish we could have stayed there all week.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Santa Barbara, CA
Reviewed 8 April 2010

Hotel pros: location (walking distance to everything), cleanliness (it felt like we were the 1st people to use the room), decor (very modern, but comfortable, not cold), hotel restaurant (Lola's food was excellent, we had dinner and breakfast there), hotel service (everyone was very friendly).
Hotel cons: only one: the toilets have industrial force flushes, so they are VERY loud and a little scary, but that is my one complaint and it's such a minor one.
This will be the hotel we stay at every time we stay in Seattle!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
Vancouver
Reviewed 5 April 2010

I stay at Hotel Andra whenever I get down to Seattle. I love this hotel because it is a small boutique hotel and the location is amazingly close to everything. The staff are friendly and I even got a personal note from the manager welcoming me back to the hotel which I thought was a very nice touch. I've eaten at all the Tom Douglas restaurants and all of them are exceptional.
The only complaint is that on my most recent trip we stayed in a suite and it was extremely noisy and I could not sleep due to hearing the crosswalk chirp all night. I didn't complain as we only stayed one night this time but next time will make sure I don't get a room close to the road. I would not recommend a corner room close to the crosswalk unless noise does not bother you.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
Orange County, CA
Reviewed 25 March 2010

I just returned from another trip to Seattle and another stay at the Hotel Andra. I have stayed in every room type in the Hotel and had the pleasure of staying in the Monarch Suite during this last visit. All I can say is it was FABULOUS ! I have never had a bad stay nor a bad experience. Every room I have stayed in has been enjoyable and comfortable. The staff has ALWAYS been very accommodating, friendly and helpful. Belltown location is great. Dahlia Lounge, Lola's and Assagio are all right outside the front door. The Andra is "hip" but not pretentious. If you are in Seattle don't miss staying at the Hotel Andra. Simply the best !!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 13 March 2010

My friend and I stayed at Hotel Andra for one night while visting Seattle for the first time and felt right at home. Front Desk staff were down to earth while showing their professional side as well...actually treated me as a person and not another "check in". Erin and Samantha were rad. We were upgraded into a suite on the 5th floor that had a seperate sleeping room as well as a well apointed bathroom. The bath products were refreshing. One of the best parts of the trip was eating breakfast at their restaurant Lola. The menu was diverse and staff as friendly as the hotel's. Try the Eggs Benedict it will change your lfie. The only downside is that wireless internet is a $10 fee, but, really it's not that big of a deal. Overall I will be recommending this hotel to friends and be back soon.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple