“Absolutely lovely”
Review of Hotel Andra

Hotel Andra
Ranked #10 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 1 May 2010

I loved virtually everything about this small, downtown hotel. The decor (modern and sleek but warm), the location, the food (restaurant Lola is divine, try the lamb ravioli), the room (very spacious, every amenity, felt brand new, impeccably clean). My only complaints: the water pressure in the shower was too low, and the water never got hot enough.... and the roadwork outside my window, which sometimes continued until dawn. Truth be told: the upside is so up that despite these issues, I can't imagine wanting to stay anywhere else in Seattle, and will most definitely return!! Didn't even get a chance to try Dahlia or Perfect Pie across the street, which all Seattle-ites I met raved about...

There are newer reviews for Hotel Andra

Reviewed 27 April 2010

Love this hotel. Stayed for business and felt spoiled the whole time. My room, #711, was spacious and well-appointed--far more than what I would normally need or require while away on business. Very clean and well-lit bedroom, closet and bathroom. Bathroom had ample space for my toiletries and the shower was a dream. Gym was being renovated, but had free passes to an excellent gym a block away. Great location for business but also close enough to some attractions during downtime. Lola restaurant was fantastic as were Dahlia and Etta (of the same ownership nearby).
The staff are friendly and helpful. Kudos to Elizabeth, Chad, Erin, Susan and Sean from the front desk and to Dan, the valet. You made me feel very comfortable and cared for. Guillermo in restaurant Lola is a great guy.

Reviewed 27 April 2010

We've stayed at the Andra several times and for certain this property describes Seattle perfectly - exciting, comfortable and elegant. It's in the best location for discovering the downtown and the port. The staff, lobby and room were outstanding - everything was perfection . . . and immaculate. Our room felt as if no one had ever inhabited it. The bathroom was brand new, completely tiled with a walk-in shower and enough space for bath products. Towels and bedding were luxurious. We loved the corner suite with views of the water, but all rooms are ample and the windows open! The decor is uniquely modern and every ammenity is included for the guests' comfort and luxury. The restaurant, 'Lola' is fun and the fare is delicious. Across the street is the wonderful pizza place, 'Serious Pie' (we go to Seattle for that!). There's also the 'Dahlia Bakery' across the street for the most delectable breads, sweets and more. Roger and Rozanne Stein

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2010

My wife and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary by spending two wonderful days and nights in downtown Seattle. The highlight of this trip was staying at the Hotel Andra. This small, downtown hotel is just a treat!!! Excellent, courteous and professional staff, wonderful rooms and amenities (we graciously received a complimentary up-grade to a suite in celebration of our anniversary), and joined to an excellent Tom Douglas restaurant (The Lola). I had some difficulty convincing my lovely wife that we actually had to leave and return home!! As I said, if you only visit Seattle once in your life, stay at the Andra. P.S. reasonably priced, too!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2010

The Andra does it right. It's a top notch, big-city, boutique hotel. Great location downtown. Well-designed space with lots of storage, Top quality beds and linens. Clean! Great service, from the front desk to room service. Same-day laundry and dry cleaning, 24-hour room service from Lola. Wish we could have stayed there all week.

Reviewed 8 April 2010

Hotel pros: location (walking distance to everything), cleanliness (it felt like we were the 1st people to use the room), decor (very modern, but comfortable, not cold), hotel restaurant (Lola's food was excellent, we had dinner and breakfast there), hotel service (everyone was very friendly).
Hotel cons: only one: the toilets have industrial force flushes, so they are VERY loud and a little scary, but that is my one complaint and it's such a minor one.
This will be the hotel we stay at every time we stay in Seattle!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2010

I stay at Hotel Andra whenever I get down to Seattle. I love this hotel because it is a small boutique hotel and the location is amazingly close to everything. The staff are friendly and I even got a personal note from the manager welcoming me back to the hotel which I thought was a very nice touch. I've eaten at all the Tom Douglas restaurants and all of them are exceptional.
The only complaint is that on my most recent trip we stayed in a suite and it was extremely noisy and I could not sleep due to hearing the crosswalk chirp all night. I didn't complain as we only stayed one night this time but next time will make sure I don't get a room close to the road. I would not recommend a corner room close to the crosswalk unless noise does not bother you.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends