We stayed for 3 nights at the Edgewater in a king size full waterfront view room. Pluses were - the room was clean and the bed very comfortable
- the fireplace with chairs and a furry footrest around it.
- Good shower and liked having full size bottles of toiletries in the room instead of the tiny bottles you usually get.
- we had breakfast all 3 mornings in the restaurant and service was prompt and excellent on two of the days
- free business centre for guests which came in handy
- The view from the restaurant over the water is amazing.
- We could walk easily to the Seattle downtown area.
Only downsides were:
- we paid for a full waterfront view room but half our view was the ugly cruise ship dock literally right next to the hotel so felt it was a bit cheeky to be charging for a 'full view' when there would obviously be rooms which you'd pay the same price for which didn't look at a dock. Glad we paid extra for the view we did have though because we would not have liked to be on the otherside of the hotel looking at the car park.
- the tiled bathroom floor is freezing. We ended up putting down extra towels so we didn't have to walk or stand on it. Maybe they can provide disposable slippers with the bathrobes like you get in a spa?
-Hallways leading to the rooms smelt musty and old - I was a little worried walking down the hall but when we got in the room you couldn't smell it.
Overall we had a lovely stay and enjoyed our time in Seattle and at the Edgewater. most of the restaurants down by the hotel on the docks had fish/shellfish and chips or burgers on their menus so we walked up to Pike Place Market and we ate at a place called Etta's which was really good. Also ate at the Space needle revolving restaurant - amazing views and food was not too bad. We got a deal on an internet site for this hotel which was considerably cheaper than on the hotel website so it was ok value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on top of Pier 67, The Edgewater hotel offers an easy walk to Seattle downtown vibrancy, stunning views and lodge luxury. Surround yourself with the beauty of the majestic Olympic Mountains, the sparkling waters of Elliott Bay and the incredible sunsets of the Northwest sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.